pics of latest conversion

Yes. My truck has a lot more power than this build. With larger injectors, cam and an S400 I've seen 20 mpg on the highway. This was on a trip from WV across MD to NJ. I've not checked the local mileage but I do get more days between fill ups.

Seen the truck on easter! Looks good! Came a long way from what it was. Some top notch professional work Kevin!

Thanks John. Couple things I wanted to finish a little better but he got in a hurry. Test drove it to get fuel about a mile down the road and that was it. He jumped in and headed home.

Yea the kids always in a hurry and changes his mind like most change there underwear! But I was impressed with the work!

His dad spent a couple hours here while I finished it up, super nice guy.

Talked to Grant today. He's back in Baltimore and the truck is doing fine. Said there is a small fuel leak at the injection pump. Not sure If it's the pump or a supply issue. Not to bad for a one mile test drive. He's supposed to get me some pictures to post of it completed.

Kevin what are you using for AC lines, I have not found any local shops willing to "make up" lines.

I make my own. I bought a manual crimper from Snap On and get the lines and ferules from NAPA.

Adam try semi refrigeration repair places. Or look up Doc's Blocks for all the parts to do it yourself.

I'm a little pissed at myself for not taking more time on my own.