pictures of weight boxes

This is for "got milk" I can also e-mail it to you.

Attachments

• weight box.JPG
    weight box.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 0
got started on mine today.

Attachments

• weight box in progress.jpg
    weight box in progress.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 0
Silver 03, you have a pic of the frame mounts? Nice looking box! Bad A## all lit up

I always hated welding to the frame. all my sled stuff is bolt on just in case I want to remove and turn the truck to complete stock form (never happen tho). My recivers are as close to the frame a possible, with the backs cut to match the contour of the frame. they are held on with 4, grade 8, 1/2 bolts thru the frame on a half inch plate. I hang 1200-1400 off of it now, but I don't know how good they will do water moving inside the weight box. seems to be holding up for 3 years now tho.

Conrad Customs weight box :evil

Attachments

• weight bracket.jpg
    weight bracket.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 0
I'll be building one here shortly for a CR divided inside with lids. Similar to a Barker box and the one Silver built. Going to be all 1/4" plate with welded bungs for piping.

Im still in the process of making mine i made mine out of 10 gauge and framed in the bottom ill try and get pics up here soon

[ame="http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd502/bpickard89/?action=view&current=0119121843a95329422.jpg&t=1329865143947"]0119121843a95329422.jpg picture by bpickard89 - Photobucket[/ame]

Im using 10 gauge for all of it and i put angle all the way around the outside at the bottom of the box to help support the weights