Please help

Grid heater is gone and Its about 56-60 degrees here. So I put the new pump in and cracked the lines again had my buddy watch to see the fuel come out. He said it was coming out but barely so i tightened back up it just cranks but no start. I cleared all P-codes and the ECM codes didnt clear so I disconnected the batts. and then those were gone still no start kinda getting irritated now.

Grid heater is gone and Its about 56-60 degrees here. So I put the new pump in and cracked the lines again had my buddy watch to see the fuel come out. He said it was coming out but barely so i tightened back up it just cranks but no start. I cleared all P-codes and the ECM codes didnt clear so I disconnected the batts. and then those were gone still no start kinda getting irritated now.

you may have a big air pocket somewhere....since some fuel is coming out when you are cranking i would say go ahead and give it some ether

it may take a long time if you have a big air pocket...it has taken me up to 2 hours before and i finally shot it with some ether and it got it going...slowly the air was pushed out and you could hear rpm come up. as the rpms come up if the fuel is still just seeping out, i would say its an IP issue. If the fuel is coming out real hard, the the fuel system bleed all of the air out. after a couple minutes, tighten the lines WITH THE TRUCK STILL RUNNING. if your truck isnt running right, then i would again say IP.

one other question i have is how much are you loosening the lines at the head?? if you dont loosen them enough, the fuel will only dribble out. you can take that nut pretty far out and it will run and fuel will be shooting out pretty hard

took them out till there was about 2 to 3 threads and had my buddy watch the nuts and he said he saw air bubbles couldnt crank the truck anymore cuz i ran out of batt.