please post 60 ft. times

how do you get 40psi at the line.i know the t/q has something to do with it.i could never get anywhere near 20psi at a launch.15 tops standing on the brake with everything i have lol.

Turn off TQ management, and a loose convertor will do it.. but in my experience forward clutches will be right behind it

How does your tranny live? If I come out anything over 20ish I melt the forward clutches.. and I have a nadp tranny too.

But that is when I did get my 1.5's was at hi boost
I put some better clutches in my forwards that can handle it, or they would be smoked by now if they where the ones that came with the trans. With my set up the truck doesn't pull hard out of the hole unless I leave at high boost. 20psi 1.7's,30psi high to mid 1.6's,35psi high to mid 1.5's,37psi to 40psi high 1.4's my tanny loves it lol jk but its been holding up ever since ive changed my forward clutch pack out

Yea a little info on this clutch pack set up, what kind, how many..... we have 4 digit power trans out right now, melted forwards. Any info would be helpful.

Barry made me a custom billet clutch drum and good clutches the last time he re did it. And to be honest I havent pushed it yet. I was running stock tq management at blackout. Still managed to run a 10.8..... But to be able to keep the clutches in would be awesome

Best so far is 1.73 60' with BFG AT's at 60psi, 15psi launch.

Barry made me a custom billet clutch drum and good clutches the last time he re did it. And to be honest I havent pushed it yet. I was running stock tq management at blackout. Still managed to run a 10.8..... But to be able to keep the clutches in would be awesome
YA hear that, I got a billet front drum also from him and it helped on not burning up the forwards as fast but It still did though.I've also have never ran my truck on anything but the tq management off everytime, every since I put a smarty on my truck last year and thats also when I put different forwards in and still my trans has been holding up

What clutches did you get?
Ill find out tomorrow when I get to the shop and Ill let you no, I can get you some and ship them to you if you call the shop (707) 206-9521 I think they are like $15 each

drake you better be at the NADP blackout this year, best i've done is 1.65 60ft @7800lbs, 285/50/20 toyo proxes

Rush you're mine at the next event:what:, thats right, the chevy's goin down:kick:, just kidding Kelly. but you do need more of this:nos::nos::nos:,

drake you better be at the NADP blackout this year, best i've done is 1.65 60ft @7800lbs, 285/50/20 toyo proxes

Rush you're mine at the next event:what:, thats right, the chevy's goin down:kick:, just kidding Kelly. but you do need more of this:nos::nos::nos:,

We'll see. may have to put a bigger jet in just to put you in your place. The reason i started this thread was to see if i should switch from the 30.5 inch tall proxes to a street slick. problem is the slicks are all shorter.

2.316-2.6. 35's on 20's in 4wd with a 6speed. 2nd gear at 1500rpm's. Truck weight around 7800lbs. Ran a 9.819 at the 1/8 mile today. Needing to get out to the 1/4 mile here soon. REALLY wanting an auto after seeing everyone's times. Chris

1.92 60' 35'' nitto mud grapplers on 3:73s 13.22 @ 102mph, truck is 4x4 4 door lwb. Got 4:10s in it now so im interested to see where it puts me, hopefully 12.9

30x14 M&H cheater slicks 19psi front 17psi rear , leaving @50lbs of boost an got a 1.47 60ft , truck weighs 5320 with out me in it .

1.36 ~ 1.39 2wd, foot brake ~ 8-10# launch
Have a trans brake but never used it yet, exp. reverse
[ it has to be engauged to back up]
Ryan

How do you make your tranny live at 50psi of boost?

When you run a big set of chargers you have to use a high stall TC and so your not using a very efficient fluid coupling . Thats why guys are having to lock up earlier an earlier . We have left the line at 80lbs of boost before . But dont get me wrong we went through our fair share of clutches in the probly 60 runs we made last year .

Ahhh that make sense now.. loose convertor, higher RPM,,, come out hard, then lockup as soon as it hits second I get it

I can get 1.66 to 1.7 60 foots launching at 20 - 25lbs of boost 7200lb truck