please post 60 ft. times

We'll see. may have to put a bigger jet in just to put you in your place. The reason i started this thread was to see if i should switch from the 30.5 inch tall proxes to a street slick. problem is the slicks are all shorter.

I went from a 30.5 tall toyo proxes to Micky Tompson ET streets 305/45r18's 29" tall and i didnt lose any mile per hour , and have cut 1.64 on them with the nubbies still on them they should get a bit stickier , that was @ RMR which is a very poorly prepped track hoping for 1.5's else were .

nothing great yet for 60' times but leaving in 4wd with 4psi i did a 2.07 and my turbo blew up at the 1/8th mile and i coasted to 16.46@58mph lol and just leaving in 4wd not launching i did a 2.24 60' these were my first two times every running my truck or launching a 4wd vehicle at the track so i didn't wanna launch hard, but now i realize i have to. and the truck weighed right around 6150 with me in it. and i locked my converter 3rd gear and late in 3rd at that right at 50mph both times. :doh:

1.86 60' 3200 rpm 4x4 2nd gear 285/75/16 Definity Dakota AT's.

Remember, us manual trans guys have to grab another gear before we cross the 60' line, we just get a great head start off the line with 100% hookup between motor and pavement!

Hey BIGBLUE, what clutch are you running? I was only launching at around 1500 yesterday cause everyone at the track was complaining about my aggressive tires and that I was gonna tear the track all up. I am just running the SB ConFE right now. Chris

1.58 60', Toyo Proxies, 18psi launch, lockup before the 1-2 shift.

Paul

Hey BIGBLUE, what clutch are you running? I was only launching at around 1500 yesterday cause everyone at the track was complaining about my aggressive tires and that I was gonna tear the track all up. I am just running the SB ConFE right now. Chris

tear the track up?

I'm running a Valair FE Single Disk 13" clutch.

How are you gonna tear up the track? If it was soft enough to tear up, it would have ruts after the first 20 cars made a pass. Most tracks I've seen have concrete at the start line anyway.