Ponci's annual Drags and Dyno days Sept. 11th

Bponci

rookie
Ok boys and girls “IT’S TIME” for our annual Drags and Dyno days in 2010. Drag racing is going to held on Saturday September 11th out at the Samoa Drag Strip Welcome to Samoa Drag Strip After everyone gets done racing for the day we will be having a BBQ dinner and drinks at the shop. If you happen to come over/up/across/down on Friday we should have the BEER WAGON:Cheer: set up sometime in the afternoon.

The Dyno will be held at our Shop on Sunday the 12th. Jefferson State Diesel will be bringing their portable dyno over for all of us to abuse for the day. We all know they have a first class crew and know how to have a good time. The cost to run on the dyno is $75 for three pulls.

If you have any questions feel free to call 707-725-3307

Brad

Last edited:
Thinken I might be able to make it up there, what kind of racing? bracket? heads up?

I'm ready just hope my trans is lol what a joke. I've Always wanted to make it up that way count TPD in For sure can't wait

Ps. Your truck looked bad *** rippin off the line last weekend Brad

well at least we know the air will be great and weather will be cooler than redding right.. lol

Thinken I might be able to make it up there, what kind of racing? bracket? heads up?

Its all bracket racing. Thats what the tower is setup for per truck # that is given. It would be great if you can make it. Your truck is a beast!!!!!

I am having a little trouble getting the flyer posted hopefully this will work.

Attachments

• Event flyer.jpg
    Event flyer.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 0
Any chance on having a heads up class? I would think that there would be enough trucks to make it worth it.

Anybody that wants to race heads up, just have them both dial a 6.00. I'm pretty sure that would end up being heads up....

Paul

Well it would be nice to have a seperate class to keep the heads up guys together :poke:

Wish I could make it, the one year I can make it and my friend tells me Im his codriver in a off road race. I would have passed but its for $10k. maybe next year Ill make it.

I am 99% sure I am coming. should be there thurs night or fri morning, depending on the drive.

I'll be there if I can coax the old first gen up all them long hills.

Back