Ponci's Diesel/S&H Machine Diesel Days September 10th & 11th

Damit again on Sublimity weekend :doh: wish I could make it Brad but I can't pass up teh chance to play with some other Mods up North this weekend on my last year hooking. Heck next I will be totally free to help out with teh event :)

Have a good time you all as I know you will, Dana is probably relievd there won't be a flip cup rematch :)

BBD

Well I broke my own best record today which just so happens to be the world record for a First Gen with a VE pump. I laid down 733hp and 1174tq at Ponci’s 5th annual Ponci’s Diesel Days 2011. I will post the dyno sheet sometime tomorrow if I don’t get it done tonight. This was done on Jefferson States portable dyno-jet and the numbers are uncorrected. I couldn’t be more pleased at the moment because I had a blast. I ran a total of 4 times and each of them kept getting better so it makes me wonder if I could have gotten a little more. Oh yeah I also got a first place trophy for the unlimited class on the dyno. I beat a bunch of 2nd and 3rd gens and a couple of Duramaxes/Fords

Here is a link to the video.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZwmXQKSYRY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZwmXQKSYRY[/ame]

I wasn’t planning on even competing, but I took the day off to get the old girl running again. I also ran my best ¼ mile time this weekend a 14.90 at 100mph. Yeah I know it’s not that fast, but I also don’t run with all of my switches on. I got second place drag racing in the stick class due to red lighting in the final round. The guy that I was racing was leaving a couple of seconds ahead of me and I guess I got excited.

The pickup is going back in the shop for some major surgery to get ready for the faceoff between JQmile and me. I know there is going to be another competition at Total Performance Diesel (Drakes) before the end of the year and I hope to be ready for it, but I don’t think I will have enough time.

Stomp

Congrates on the VE record Stomp!! That is such a sweet 1st. Gen.!

Oh damn Jason, looks like its on like Donkey Kongbif:D.

Great event again this year. Congrats stomp on your overall win and setting that ve mark even higher.. I'm not sure how I faired with my street friendly but dissapointing 625hp.. But I made it 5 hours back home and was on top for fuel only when I left..
Again thank you Poncis' for an excellent event.

Dyno Sheet

Here is the dyno sheet.

Attachments

• 733hp-1174tq.bmp
    722.4 KB · Views: 0
Nice job buddy! That is a nice looking graph. I had a great time, it was nice meeting some new friends, and visiting with some old ones. Can't wait for next year!

Last edited:
Congrats Stomp, a little salt in the wound on Jason . Awesome numbers LONG LIVE THE 1ST GEN.

Thanks

Big Thanks to all that showed there support for our event. Big kudos to Jefferson State crew for a well organized dyno day. Im so happy to be friends with all of you. Your all family to me. Here is the board for the dyno. I will be shipping some trophies out to the winners that had to leave early.
2011-09-11_17-56-43_219.jpg

im stoked to have made the trip up and and happy to have been able to get a trophy from you guys.. thank you for everything.. hopefully next time i can put up some better numbers on fuel only in that im happy to say made it the 5 hour drive back home.
thanks again ponci's, you are good people..

Looks like a good time again, I should have went there instead of Sublimity for the pulls :)

Congrats Jeremy, LOL Brad still sporting the clock in the video :)

So Adam, I asume your up for sled pulls again? RedBluff?

BBD

Looked like another great event!! I am going to try and book enough time off for next year, only having four days off wasn't enough time.

Congrates on the VE record Stomp!! That is such a sweet 1st. Gen.!

Oh damn Jason, looks like its on like Donkey Kongbif:D.

Yup we set the date. Its going to be November 5th at Drakes event. Jason had better get to work, because I am going to lay the smack down.

Stomp