possibilty of runaway?

as for the plate, that makes absolutely no sense, for the plate only restricts fueling and less fuel = less power unless your way way way too rich

But if you're putting out the fire with excess fuel, pulling back fuel will heat things up again, in turn increasing power. And since no 2 pumps, engines, or trucks, react the same, it stands to reason that if he was over fueled, less would actually be more for him.

But if you're putting out the fire with excess fuel, pulling back fuel will heat things up again, in turn increasing power. And since no 2 pumps, engines, or trucks, react the same, it stands to reason that if he was over fueled, less would actually be more for him.

most trucks act the same way... I understand where your coming from (there will be minute differences), but if I were to drop in 024 dv's, my truck wouldn't act like it had full cuts or vice versa. it would act just like any other p pump getting 024's. otherwise the aftermarket segment would just be ridiculous... (but a great example is gas cars... you NEED to dyno tune them because the air fuel ratio is so important and no two cars run exactly the same, so each will need it's own custom map)

Like I already posted, the only way a 6 plate will make more power than a 0 plate is if the 6 plate is keeping it from overfueling.

well its kinda hard to contact injector manufacturer on recommended injector washer thickness, they are Coaltrain injectors and as far as i know are no longer in business.

im in the middle of doing all kind of work to the truck before scheid and was just curious about this kinda stuff. in September i am gonna dyno it and compare the truck between 181 and laser cuts, as the only plates i got are stock, 100, and 0.

i guess im gonna set timing at around 23* and try that.

im debating what dv's to run out to indiana, my 181 have a surge to em, and i had my laser cuts last year and got 19 mpg with a 4.10 truck, this year ill have 3.55s to help that. so i may run my lasers.

thanks for all the help, any more is appreciated.

COdy