Power service altered makes top dragster field

John Robinson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN-0dgfNOpY

Last weekend we trucked it up to Tulsa to run in the Nhra division 4 regional .. We made the big show again qualifying 32nd . We we're learning a new clutch setup & our et times we're off but she did hit a personal best of 209 mph .. Now we're ready to let her eat & we think the tire shake issues are behind us . There was a video guy there that put this clip together, he did since job .

That's just awesome. It's good to see people are starting to take notice. It's even better that you are keeping up with the class.

Awesome John! How's the ride with no front wing?

That's freaking awesome bud, the success couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of guys.

Sketchy ... Front end seems ok but rear tires are shaking at the 1000' mark ..the clutch is slipping all the way from the 1/8th to the finish . Think we can fix it

Congrats on running a dragster....at a track....in front of people....making the cut....over 200mph.....under 7 seconds.....using a sled pulling motor. LOL

Congrats John! Very cool video and glad to have you as the faces of diesel motorsports!

Nice coverage John! Keep up the good work. Did you end up getting to meet my friend who won that event in TD David Sheetz?

Sure looked like the people in the stands loved the car!

Badazz, I freaking love your car john. That thing is a MONSTER!

spare diaper for the driver in case of tire shake, probably one of the rags a bunch of us were using to clean the chassis up for the video.

no I didn't get to meet David , I saw him . the rag was a towel I had to wipe sweat out of my eyes while in staging lanes ..