Powermax Express

The video is cool to watch, but it doesn't quite do it justice. In person it was pretty damn awesome. Does he plan to bring it to Indy this year?

That is cool. White smoke is good.... that is a badass truck

sounds really good, all the smoke and lack of proper combustion at idle tells me its quite serious. hopefully i can make it to harrisburg to see it pull.

Who's truck is this? That thing is BAD!

Matt Weingart-Owner
PowerMax Performance
Salem, Ohio 44460
330-853-7739

The truck is named the Powermax Express, and it is bad!!!:rockwoot:

Glad to see Matt has her going again. He has put a lot of work into this think and like Bobo said, wait until he gets it fine tuned.

I'm just glad it's not another carbon copy Dmax with an A5k:thankyou2:

I want one. Thats going to be a truck to watch this year if its going to be sled pulling.

sounds really good, all the smoke and lack of proper combustion at idle tells me its quite serious. hopefully i can make it to harrisburg to see it pull.[/QUOTE

:thankyou2: Not to many guys notice or know about these "little" things.

Glad to see it running again Matt...I plan to come up north again to play in the 2.6 class, Can't wait to see your truck in action

thankyou2: Not to many guys notice or know about these "little" things.

Awesome Work Matt!:evil

Dont whoop me to bad huh!:kick:

etblown5.9 said:
sounds really good, all the smoke and lack of proper combustion at idle tells me its quite serious. hopefully i can make it to harrisburg to see it pull.
TJ
If you make it. Stop on down say hello.

Awesome Work Matt!:evil

Dont whoop me to bad huh!:kick:

TJ
If you make it. Stop on down say hello.

ill have to see what time i can get out of work on friday. can i get into the pit area? i've never been to the harrisburg show so i dunno how its set-up.

:thankyou2: Not to many guys notice or know about these "little" things.

im just starting to learn more and more about the diesel motors, and i figured all that white smoke and popping isnt the result of dirty fuel filters, but a little more along the lines of lowered compression and improper combustion at idle speeds/pressure/temps in the cylinder which = big power on the top end :evil

:rockwoot:

ill have to see what time i can get out of work on friday. can i get into the pit area? i've never been to the harrisburg show so i dunno how its set-up.

TJ, I think this is the first show they've ever had at Harrisburg, so as for the pits, I'm not sure anyone's going to know.
Update:
Here is a quote from the website, so this should help clear it up:
PITS WILL BE OPEN TO THE FANS ON FRIDAY AFTERNOON FROM 3:00 PM - 5:30 PM: SATURDAY INFO COMING SOON.
MAIL ORDER TICKET SALES WILL END MARCH 17TH AND ONLINE PAYPAL SALES FOR TICKETS WILL END MARCH 19TH TO ALLOW SHIPPING TIME
ALL CLASS ORDERS AND DRIVER LINEUPS ARE NOW POSTED. PULLERS WILL BE RECEIVING A PULLERS PACKET IN THE MAIL WITH ALL INFO ON PITS, WHEN TO SHOW UP, HAULER PARKING, ETC.
RULE UPDATE: ALL DIESEL TRACTORS AND 4X4 TRUCKS MAKE SURE YOUR SMOKE TUBE IS SECURELY FASTENED TOGETHER AT ALL JOINTS. IF THE TUBE COMES APART DURING COMPETITION, IT IS AN AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION (UNLESS IT IS DETERMINED TO BE A TUBE PROBLEM WITH THE SLED)
CLASS SCHEDULE UPDATE!!THE 8,000 OPEN HAS BEEN MOVED TO RUN ON FRIDAY NIGHT AND A SECOND CLASS OF 9,500 SS/10,000 PS WILL RUN ON SATURDAY MID DAY AS A SECOND QUALIFIER CLASS. ENTRIES ARE STILL OPEN IN ALL CLASSES. LIFT PLATE SPECS FOR SMOKER AND ALCOHOL TRACTORS HAVE BEEN REVISED AS HAVE THE 11,000 PRO FARM FRONT WEIGHT BRACKET RULINGS. PLEASE CHECK THE UPDATES UNDER THEIR RESPECTIVE LINKS ABOVE FOR MORE INFO.

Here's the website with more info as well:
Keystone Nationals

That thing sounds pretty mean! Good job getting all the sponsors, that truck looks like it is from NASCAR. I would not suggest standing so close to a truck making that kind of power on a dyno though! :doh: