Powermax Express

holy crap that thing is nuts wouldnt mind seein that in person pull some time

Will this truck be hooked to a sled in Bowling Green, KY on April 26th? I have never heard a DMAX sound like that.

Will this truck be hooked to a sled in Bowling Green, KY on April 26th? I have never heard a DMAX sound like that.

Pending what sort of trans goes in it, they are going to try and make it.

Look's like it was a little cold out. With a decompressed motor. They do sound ugly when cold if that's what was going on. Nice Truck, Matt. Glad to hear the numbers, Impressive. your gonna kick some azz.......

Look's like it was a little cold out. With a decompressed motor. They do sound ugly when cold if that's what was going on. Nice Truck, Matt. Glad to hear the numbers, Impressive. your gonna kick some azz.......

Just a tad on the chilly side. I think it was around 40 degrees.

P-Max, What happend to the trans at the Keystone pull???

I made the c2/p2 spline shear list on my 3 to 4 shift that night. I'm reworking the trans now. If I can test it close to home before TS, I will go. If not, will probably stay home. To far of a drive to go 62 ft and come home.

I made the c2/p2 spline shear list on my 3 to 4 shift that night. I'm reworking the trans now. If I can test it close to home before TS, I will go. If not, will probably stay home. To far of a drive to go 62 ft and come home.

Best of luck to ya:clap: