Dennis Perry

Banned
Pulling Position #
2011 Pro Pulling Competition License
Member Group: *​● Midwest Region

Class: *​● 2.6 Diesel Trucks *​
Vehicle Name:​ *​ Brand of Vehicle:​Type of Engines:​
Primary Driver Name_______________________________________________________
Address_____________________________________________________________City_______________________________ *
State________ * Zip________________Phone____________________ *Fax___________________ Email_________________________
Event and Points check Information
Event Checks and points check get made out to ​ and the SS# or FID is​______​__
If event checks gets made out to who is driving please provide the additional driver Name______________________________________ and SS#​

Regular Membership ​​
​$100 per PPL Driver ​$_______Total for regular membership​$100 per PPL Vehicle​$ 30.00 *Hook Fee​
​$_______ Event Total​​
Form must be signed below
In Consideration of the Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League promotional efforts on behalf of the sport, I hereby assign all commercial pictures, merchandise sales and broadcast right to the Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Applicants Signature​Date
Make Check Payable to: *Pro Pulling League; PO Box 287; Brownstown, IN *47220
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drivers Name:_________________________________________
City, State:____________________________________________

Are you really saying a puller has to join PPL at a cost of $100 to pull at the TS event?

In Consideration of the Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League promotional efforts on behalf of the sport, I hereby assign all commercial pictures, merchandise sales and broadcast right to the Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League

LOL

Pretty sure you have to add a $30 hook fee to that...

With the price of fuel I don't see many people making that trip.

Is this something that needs to be filled out before hand? While were there? 130 is kinda steep for one hook, you would def need to make fass nationals and schieds to make it a little more worth it.

Is this something that needs to be filled out before hand? While were there? 130 is kinda steep for one hook, you would def need to make fass nationals and schieds to make it a little more worth it.

Man looks like have to cut back on the cans of spam! When the can is empty, put in some water and let it sit for a day or so. Like a can of soup, throw some grass clippings in there and pretend they are parsley!

Last edited:
Surely its a *option* to join....not manditory... :eek: :what:

I wouldn't be surprised if it is mandatory to join. They may have a one time hook charge of say $50 for insurance, plus the $30 hook.

Man looks like have to cut back on the cans of spam! When the can is empty, put in some water and let it sit for a day or so. Like a can of soup, throw some grass clippings in there and pretend they are parsley!

Yeah, no spam this summer... you think that food is still in the trash in sedalia? Maybe i can go back down...

At this point I'm almost glad my truck isn't ready yet..........

Looks like it'll be $230 to hook not $130. $100 driver fee, $100 vehicle fee, $30 hook fee= $230.

If $230 is the case, then there are a lot of guys that are going to be dropping over $800 to go to just one event. That is a healthy chunk of change. I understand the pay to play theme, but...

Yeah, if its 230, than the PPL idea wasnt such a good idea.

IF this is the case I will be staying home. Im not forking up that kinda money for one hook. If you make the main show be another $30 dollar if im thinking corrert

Surely Dennis will chime in to straighten this out. $230 to hook? on top of $25 to get in...I'm sure there is a one time fee.