PPL license form for 2.6

if they dont even know where the pull is how are they going to give a definitive answer on any other questions?

I just spoke with an official of the PPL and they told me the pull was in Bowling Green. Lol. I told him he was mistaken, and he told me to take a look at the website. IT SAYS IT ALL, BOWLING GREEN, KY.

I just spoke with Kristi from PPL and read the above.
If you call PPL please ask for...

812-246-3350 Kristi or John

They will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

PPL 2.6 Class

It is an honor that Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League has chosen to sanction the 2.6 Diesel Truck Class! To be accepted as a professional pulling class! Isn't this the goal we've been looking for? Respect and admiration!

The events we are privileged to be a part of are now reflected in 3 classes of Diesel 4x4 Trucks! To be a part of a PPL event is a really neat thing! I don't think you will be disappointed!

This is a new level of pulling for the 2.6 class!! As Diesel Truck Motorsports are leaping to new and more exciting levels of pulling, we must all support each other and understand this is what makes the sport grow! Variety!

This year has seen many new and great opportunities for the diesel trucks! The first ever invitation by the NFMS in Louisville for the Super Stock Class. Coming up in June, NTPA has chosen to have the 3.0 diesel trucks at the Dairyland SuperPull in Tomah, WI and now the 2.6 class being sanctioned by Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League! Stand up and shout! These are major milestones for OUR sport!

To be a part of these prestigous events as PROFESSIONAL PULLERS! Now it is up the the pullers to do their part and participate at these events so that next year more promoters will request these classes at their events! The ground work has been laid..... now that's all go out and do something great!

We would like wish you all Good Luck this season!! Have fun, be safe and don't forget... you are ambassadors of diesel truck pulling... make us all proud!

NOTE: I talked to Kristie from PPL. They will hold a meeting and explain everything and how the benefits of membership for those who would like to run for points verses the one-time hook fees for those who do not.

Let the smoke fly!!
Van, Patty & Curt

i have to agree with Van even tho i myself am not bringing a 2.6 truck to ts he is absolutly correct and i see it the same way, and i am no where near a serious 2.6 puller...seems like more of the guys that really consider themselfs serious about pulling wouldnt think twice about joining...if i do go to one of the pulls that they are at i will be joining if for nothing else them to show my support for this sport.

It is an honor that Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League has chosen to sanction the 2.6 Diesel Truck Class! To be accepted as a professional pulling class! Isn't this the goal we've been looking for? Respect and admiration!

The events we are privileged to be a part of are now reflected in 3 classes of Diesel 4x4 Trucks! To be a part of a PPL event is a really neat thing! I don't think you will be disappointed!

This is a new level of pulling for the 2.6 class!! As Diesel Truck Motorsports are leaping to new and more exciting levels of pulling, we must all support each other and understand this is what makes the sport grow! Variety!

This year has seen many new and great opportunities for the diesel trucks! The first ever invitation by the NFMS in Louisville for the Super Stock Class. Coming up in June, NTPA has chosen to have the 3.0 diesel trucks at the Dairyland SuperPull in Tomah, WI and now the 2.6 class being sanctioned by Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League! Stand up and shout! These are major milestones for OUR sport!

To be a part of these prestigous events as PROFESSIONAL PULLERS! Now it is up the the pullers to do their part and participate at these events so that next year more promoters will request these classes at their events! The ground work has been laid..... now that's all go out and do something great!

We would like wish you all Good Luck this season!! Have fun, be safe and don't forget... you are ambassadors of diesel truck pulling... make us all proud!

NOTE: I talked to Kristie from PPL. They will hold a meeting and explain everything and how the benefits of membership for those who would like to run for points verses the one-time hook fees for those who do not.

Let the smoke fly!!
Van, Patty & Curt

Nicely said Patty, Van, Curt!