Ppump 24v 06 Fummins dually.

Awesome build! Where are you from? I have heard of the first attack manufacturing out of Indiana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Alberta Canada. The folks at 1st attack were great to me. Good product. But expensive. If I were to do it again I would order a set from Stazworks.

Awesome build man. Sometimes I wish I went with a non common rail for simplicity.

Like the air ride setup.. Debating weather to build my own or order a Keldderman system

sharp truck like the air ride. how are those adapter working thinking of some 255/70R22.5 under my ford to kill some of the gear.

How's the radius arm rear react under heavy braking and hard acceleration? With 70" links I'd think it would react very neutral.

I dig your build. Very nice Sir.

How's the radius arm rear react under heavy braking and hard acceleration? With 70" links I'd think it would react very neutral.

I dig your build. Very nice Sir.

I would think they would be rather neutral.. That style rides really smooth but you get brake dive/squat and accel raise on the class setups which are about 25-30" long

It virtually doesn't react at all. But also my truck is very heavy at around 9300lbs empty. IIRC ride height empty bed takes about 9-11psi. The frame link mount is fully in front of my fuel tank. Under the rear portion of the back doors. Links are the same length as my drive shaft.

Last edited:
Not running yet. I have an adjustable pump gear on it. Set to 20* right now. I'll adjust the plate and AFC after its running to be happy driving with the stick

awesome build doing a similar build ppump 24v cummins, zf6, 273 t-case, dually conversion. eventually going to add the dana s110 and super 60 and an upgraded t-case.:rockwoot: