Ppump 24v 06 Fummins dually.

how does it ride with the link setup and how do you control the psi?

Rides not bad right now. But I sti have the cheapo procomp shocks on it. Have not installed the remote reservoir fox I have for it yet. Bags were set initially with just an external valve stem in the rear bumper. But I have a line on a cummins engine driven compressor and a small Firestone guage and switch setup. Both of which are currently enroute to me on a truck somewhere

Good quality shocks are a necessity with air bags or they hammer pretty hard unloaded. I only need around 9psj for right height. And it's still pretty firm

I'm pretty confident with the fox shocks valved for my truck. It will be a world nicer ride after those go on.

That sounds awesome make sure to post some updates I'm seriously wanting do to the same thing but smaller I'm still putting my engine together too ppump 24v in a ford is how it should've been from the factory. Did you use heim or Johnny joints on the links you built? I'm still debating on the Dana s110 and super 60 front because I am wanting to sled pull with my truck and some of the classes require oem parts so I'm still in the air on that.

The radius arms are using road tractor torque rod bushings that we sleeved. The frame side using a 1 1/4" bolt. Diff side uses 1" bolts. Panhard bar built with Evolution Machine & Fabrication insulated hiems.

Very nice build even though I'm not a Ford guy it looks slick.

That sounds awesome make sure to post some updates I'm seriously wanting do to the same thing but smaller I'm still putting my engine together too ppump 24v in a ford is how it should've been from the factory. Did you use heim or Johnny joints on the links you built? I'm still debating on the Dana s110 and super 60 front because I am wanting to sled pull with my truck and some of the classes require oem parts so I'm still in the air on that.

How can you pull in oem without the stock motor?

It has to be any factory option from a 1 ton or smaller not necessarily oem guess I worded that wrong. You can't go stuff a caterpillar engine under the hood with some rockwell axles without moving into the 3.0 or higher classes.

Nice so it's all hooked up? Still getting parts for my engine getting it bored 20 over got a virgin 180 pump, getting a 24v overhaul kit.this month and getting Everything coated at polydyn in Houston and got a head for it. Still looking for a good used zf6 too I've been looking at the pumps like you got and found some that have a Ford tag on them lol gotta get one of those. I'm super interested in a walk around video of your truck when it's done and ready I'm thinking about using the 2011 and up fenders as well. For now I'm holding off on the axle upgrade just gonna rob the adapters off a dually at the junk yard. Anyways enough about me sounds like everything is going good on your truck so far.

It's installed on the engine. Not plumbed yet. All of the plumbing is yet to do. Fuel sump fuel lines new filter setups. Webasto install. Move batteries. Build twins. New PS lines for the new internally regulated gear pump that comes with the air compressor. Have to install air tank as well as control switches and guages. It's a bunch left to do.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434220349.574134.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434220383.086252.jpg

Actually a clear shot of the rear radius arms. They need to be cleaned up and repainted but you can see the whole thing with the cab off. Can't see the panhard bar from here though.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434220417.922401.jpg

Going to use a fuel pro. 2 mic filter IIRC Mounted on the frame with a tank sump. And a 10 mic or so wire mesh between the lift pump and injection pump just to catch debris if the lift pump craters. Radius arms are almost as long as rear driveshaft. Couldn't be exact because the body mount is in the way.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434235729.961756.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434235956.560521.jpg

looks good at least you got the cab off to make things easier I'm keeping my cab on during my swap

It was the only way to do this in my mind. With the swapping to stick as well. Don't think the twins could be built with the cab on either. It was the only choice.

How is the rear articulation with these? They look more ladder bar than radius arm?