Pre DHRA Houston race party at DI!!!!

PTSUPERD

^^ Rockin the Fez!
OK, its finally official.

Diesel Innovations WILL be hosting a party Friday night. Preparations are being made for the dyno to be there as well. DI will provide plenty of cokes, water,etc....but you will need to bring your own booze. I know this wont be a problem for most attending. lol

At this point we are talking about boiling some shrimp......as well as have chips, dips etc for everyone to snack on. Rumor has it Danny will be doing the cooking and I will be his helper. We probably will pass the hat to cover the cost. Any and all donations will be appreciated.

It will be a good place for everybody to hang out the night before and have a good time before we get down to bitness on Saturday. If anybody has any ideas or suggestions for this part....post em up.

LETS GET IT ON!!!!! :st:

Damn it's gonna be a long weekend...we're having a pre party party in Austin on Thursday night aparently.

I'm hoping I make it down Friday evening. I guess I need a phone number of someone who will definately be at the DI party and still sober enough to answer their phone later in the evening in case I don't leave as early as I had hoped.

crewgirl said:
I'm hoping I make it down Friday evening. I guess I need a phone number of someone who will definately be at the DI party and still sober enough to answer their phone later in the evening in case I don't leave as early as I had hoped.
Depens on which way you come from, btu you can't miss the place its right off FM1960 south of FM249
:poke:

I was gonna give you my phone number but you messed up on this part:

crewgirl said:
and still sober enough to answer their phone later in the evening in case I don't leave as early as I had hoped.

:D

I can't roll into DI until at least 10 PM if not 11 or 12. How late do folks usually hang out there? I'd sure like to make it earlier but Shane coaches football and can't leave until 4:30 from Edmond, OK. Dang 8th graders! :D

ill look to see

if i can get a four day weekend for that one... so far its tough.... but i can always call in sick :D

hope to make it guys

Rick

I should be there this year...wonder if the goat and house will look funny sitting there all night?? LOL LOL

4x4dually said:
I can't roll into DI until at least 10 PM if not 11 or 12. How late do folks usually hang out there? I'd sure like to make it earlier but Shane coaches football and can't leave until 4:30 from Edmond, OK. Dang 8th graders! :D

I'm sure there will still be some people out and about....:Cheer:

crew girl: good luck with that. when i drove out to TS from colorado we showed up late and had the hardest time gettin directions lol, but it finally worked out for the best. No one will be sober lol.

There is a pre-party in austin thursday night? damn this is crazy.

And Timbeaux...what time you plan on "showing" up? Ealier than at TS??

I may "Show up" before I hit the ground in Austin LOL

PTSUPERD said:
OK, its finally official.

Rumor has it Danny will be doing the cooking and I will be his helper.
It will be a good place for everybody to hang out the night before and have a good time before we get down to bitness on Saturday. If anybody has any ideas or suggestions for this part....post em up.

LETS GET IT ON!!!!! :st:

Ill be there to help as well. I think this might be the last time if it keeps falling on my wifes b-day every yr. She has been very understanding to this point but not sure if it will last another year. If it falls the same weekend next year, Im .:eek:wned:

Wow, that means about 14 hours straight of drinkin'! I'll see if I can keep up! :D

:Cheer: Looks like I might need a driver again this year....

*Pm's Tom S * LOL