Pre DHRA Houston race party at DI!!!!

PTSUPERD said:
All joking aside. I think CompD has done alot to break down the brand war thing. A good time will be had by all.

Just to let everyone know. I am waiting on a call back from the caterer on specifics....but we will have Hamburgers, Hot dogs, links and all the fixins.

You're gonna feed us and everything?!?!?!?!?!

Eric, aren't those mattresses for the PCRA qualifying eliminations? :tree: :chug: :Cheer:

crewgirl said:
You're gonna feed us and everything?!?!?!?!?!

Yes'm. That is the plan. Actually the food will be sponsored (sponsor un-named at this time) if the sponsor agrees to the terms of caterer. As soon as that is firm, I will post here.

The shrimp portion Danny will be doing will probably need donations though.

Last edited:
WUnderwood said:
crawfish?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

Danny? come on now, you coon azz

:hehe: :hehe: I had to go take a picture after reading that one.... :hehe: :hehe: :poke: I think she has been scratching her coon azz, it seems to be missing some hair!

Attachments

• DSC02023 (Medium).JPG
    DSC02023 (Medium).JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 31
You know DI is the perfect place for the PCRA! And, the mattresses could provide a safer landing area.

YES! There will be Dyno @ the DI party.

Dyno provided by Richard Madsen aka MADDOG.

3 pulls for $75.00.

Maybe Richard would permit the PCRA-sanctioned eliminations on his dyno rig (no need to worry about excessive ramp speeds, IIRC) :pop:

SCHOOL BUS said:
so what does it take to get into the pcra??????

Its very easy, just add lots of alcohol!!! :rockwoot: :hehe:

You gonna run in TopShelf Alchohol this year, Scott? :chug:

Check out our Cuervo-injected ringer:

Dragster.jpg

EMcBride said:
Got to check out the new DI location last week off 1960, he has piles of matresses ready for anyone wishing to sleep over. LMAO!
Eric
That is great idea:hehe:
ya just a lil febreeze and you'll sleep like a baby.

BIGRPOWR said:
nice avatar eric. maybe ill go a day early to go out on tim's boat.

Sorry Mike, I have a NO homosexual rule for the boat. LOL :poke:

NO seriously,everyone that wants to swing by can. I have 11 life jackets and 4 coolers.

Whitni, you are more than welcome, but you know the price of admission will be high. LOL

Last edited:
thats what i was afraid of...i saw the pictures of a party on your boat...i donno...

LOL i am not even gonna go there. I could meet your crazy friend that can get nuns to strip down. :p