Pre DHRA Houston race party at DI!!!!

Is everyone invited to this party? Do you have to be in a certain click? Is there an age limit? Do you have to be an alcoholic?

BC06PSD said:
Is everyone invited to this party? Do you have to be in a certain click? Is there an age limit? Do you have to be an alcoholic?

I'm pretty sure everyone that can stumble in is invited, Diesel Motorsports is way too macho to have cliques, and no you don't have to be an alcoholic when you get there, but we hope to turn you into one before you leave.

crewgirl said:
I'm pretty sure everyone that can stumble in is invited, Diesel Motorsports is way too macho to have cliques, and no you don't have to be an alcoholic when you get there, but we hope to turn you into one before you leave.

:hehe: Thanks crewgirl. I just didn't want to show up and get the stinkeye.

They are pretty much a equal oportunity offender.LOL

Last edited:
DART505 said:
They are pretty much a equal oportunity offender.LOL
Truer words have never been spoken.

BTW we are not responsible for the actions of the CompD or PSN members
LOL

i was gonna say, is there gonna be waivers to sign to step on the property???? lol

UNBROKEN said:
I plan to crack a beer at DI about 9 or so.....that's AM.
That's dedication to your future liver disease right there. I hope one day to be as much of an alcoholic as you.

It's become tradition for me and Billysgoat to start a bit early at DI....can't break that.

Of course not, if my sister-in-law comes thru with babysitting the monsters I will get there ASAP and join in the tradition.

UNBROKEN said:
I plan to crack a beer at DI about 9 or so.....that's AM.

HA! Crack o' Dawn beats that...

The early bird gets the Tequila Worm. :chug: :Cheer:

Hey Guys,

This is the first year we will not be attending. Just wanted to say I hope everybody has a wonderful time, stay safe and good luck to all the racers!

Thanks,
Vivian

MOMBENZ said:
Hey Guys,

This is the first year we will not be attending. Just wanted to say I hope everybody has a wonderful time, stay safe and good luck to all the racers!

Thanks,
Vivian
We have been the last 4 years or more (do not remember if they had it more)& never got introduced to many board members untill you introduced as they passed by. We will miss you & DJ so we would know the rest of the bunch!Danny is usually too busy politicing to introduce them all.:hehe: :Cheer::hump:

Last edited:
UNBROKEN said:
Who you wanna know Chris ? I'll point em out to ya. LOL

Which brings up a point...
If you're not as recognizable as Rich, or Tim, or some of the other goons around here, there should totally be a screenname nametag requirement.

Hello, my name is:
DirtyBlonde

Life would be soooo much easier.