Pre DHRA Houston race party at DI!!!!

DieselGirli said:
LOL i am not even gonna go there. I could meet your crazy friend that can get nuns to strip down. :p

**gets pen and notebook to meet Tim's friend**

4x4dually said:
:hehe: :hehe: I had to go take a picture after reading that one.... :hehe: :hehe: :poke: I think she has been scratching her coon azz, it seems to be missing some hair!

You bringin' her to Houston? I love those things. We visited somebody that had one and lived on the MS gulf coast. They'd let her out and she'd follow us to the beach and jump in the water and catch crabs. I always wanted to feed one sugar cubes to see what would happen when they washed it. :D

imelmo said:
Crawfish season is done. Bringin' scrimps. :D

Ahh....scrimps....i learned in Bowling Green that they are SHRIMPS. :hehe:

Hey Dalpilot give your friend the heads up....he's got a challenge ahead of him :pop:

Thats not a challenge Whit. Trust me, I have seen it a 1000 times, you finally give in so he will STFU. He can be way more annoying then you can be resistant. LOL

Whitni, if you want I'll give my cell number, and when you feel your resistance weakening you can call me and I'll help you find a new and creative way to tell him to shut up and go away.

Lol i will not weaken...Tim had me talk to him while i was out in bowling green and tim was failing...and well i think i could be stubborn enough...my swim suit top will stay on :p

OK, but I warn you, I have never, and I mean never seen him fail. I am gonna forward this to him. LOL

Dalpilot said:
OK, but I warn you, I have never, and I mean never seen him fail. I am gonna forward this to him. LOL

well theres a first time for everything.....

A little something to think about (DHRA): Next year, 2008, Halloween (October 31st) will be on a Friday. What are the chances of having the races Nov. 1st and 2nd? The pre-race party on Friday would be somthing to NOT tell the grandkids about I think.:poke: :D

Also, in 2009 Halloween will be on a Saturday. It'd be awesome to have the races the same day too; kick-ass after party!

I'm sending them a pm. :D

Last edited:
imelmo said:
A little something to think about (DHRA): Next year, 2008, Halloween (October 31st) will be on a Friday. What are the chances of having the races Nov. 1st and 2nd? The pre-race party on Friday would be somthing to NOT tell the grandkids about I think.:poke: :D

Also, in 2009 Halloween will be on a Saturday. It'd be awesome to have the races the same day too; kick-ass after party!

I'm sending them a pm. :D

The problem is, that is SEMA week. It is always Tues-Friday of the last week in OCT. This year it runs 10/30-11/2. Everybody just meet in Vegas we could have a PCRA world championship.:rockwoot:

:umno: SEMA is scary enough already! :badidea:

:rules: :hehe: :banned:

i think i might be goin to sema...and i love halloween...halloween in vegas...SIGN ME UP!!!