Pre DHRA Houston race party at DI!!!!

DirtyBlonde said:
Which brings up a point...
If you're not as recognizable as Rich, or Tim, or some of the other goons around here, there should totally be a screenname nametag requirement.

Hello, my name is:
DirtyBlonde

Life would be soooo much easier.
I thought about it first year,did not meet rich untill last year.Pretty hard to forget!:hehe:
I thought the circus was just in town.:ylsuper:
Then I saw him by Dannys truck with a bottle of wisky & 8 nitrous bottles & figured he's ok.:badidea: :aiwebs_024:

DirtyBlonde said:
Which brings up a point...
If you're not as recognizable as Rich, or Tim, or some of the other goons around here, there should totally be a screenname nametag requirement.

Hello, my name is:
DirtyBlonde

Life would be soooo much easier.

x's 2

I should be rolling in Thursday evening, gotta get there early to help Richard drink his beer :evil

imelmo said:
Hey Chris, you bringin' a race vehicle with ya?
WELLLL,I am trying but have a bunch of last minute things being done & as usual lack of $$ to do it in a timely matter! I am needing a trailer in case of breakage.Regearing front & rear diffs adding a aggressive posi in the front to attempt to keep it from lane changing at 90mph.:hehe:
Need to pull the cab & replace a leaking head gasket & hopefully not a cracked head!:pop: If not I will run my new F250 4x4 crew stock.
If nothing else get to have a good time!Need to start looking for a motel.

crewgirl said:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

We will make several toasts to you!

:thankyou2: We'll be at the races in West Palm Beach that weekend and will be toasting to you! Let's all get sh#t faced :woohoo:

Chris, it was great hanging out with you guys too!

We'll be rooting for you to finish your truck and get it all under way and we'll see you guys again soon!

Thanks,
Vivian

I hate that ya'll won't be there Viv, it's always a good time when El Loco Cubano shows up :D :D :D

Screen name badges aren't a bad idea! Anytime I meet somebody from this site I say "hi i'm anna", and when they look at me like "yeah so what?" I follow it with "crewgirl from CompD" and they're usually like "oh! hey! it's nice to meet you"

lol i had that problem...but vice versa...everyone knows what i look like from my avatar...but i didnt know what they looked like. Tim (DalPilot) gave me a hug and i had no idea who it was until he told me lol. its hilarious.

I will be there. Look forward to meeting all you peeps and from what I am reading looks like I wont have a problem fitting in.

DieselGirli said:
Tim (DalPilot) gave me a hug and i had no idea who it was until he told me lol. its hilarious.

WTF? Tim didn't give me a hug when we met.

You were all sweaty and covered in Nitrous bottles. Your not my type Danny, Sorry your too...........not a female for me. LOL

... besides, was that a Helix in your pocket or were you just happy to see him?:hehe:

OK here is the "official" scoop on the food:

Powerstrokenation will be providing food @ the DI party Friday night. A caterer has been hired. This will be complimentary to everyone, however we will be accepting tips (1 dollar).

You will have your choice of Hamburgers (nice/thick-not paper thin) or hotdogs or hot links. All the extras like chips and all the trimmings wil be provided as well.

Diesel Innovations will be providing the party location, a big tent, non-alcoholic beverages, and some port-a-chitters.

Maddog will be providing the dyno. 3 pulls for $75.00

FRIDAY OCT 12 @ DI

bbunting said:
What time does the dyno get there?

(nottaplaya)

Maddog says he will be setup and running the dyno between 12 and 1 P.M. Friday.

Come early, stay late. :rockwoot: