Pre DHRA Houston race party at DI!!!!

Too bad you all will be at DI, there is a NUDE miss DHRA competition going on Friday evening in the pits....

Just kidding...
I wouldn't do that to you all. :shake: :hehe:

I figure the hangover will be gone around 9ish, then the 3 hour drive. Should be there around 12ish.

EMcBride said:
Just kidding...
I wouldn't do that to you all. :shake: :hehe:

Buddy...You with no shirt on and balloons taped to your chest does not constitute a "nude Miss DHRA contest".

Good tryin', though.

Probably like a lot of people on this site, this weekend is going to be a big work weekend, trying to get the truck/dragster/etc ready for next weekend, and cramming about 3 months of work into 1 weekend. bring on the Finals damnit!

DirtyBlonde said:
Buddy...You with no shirt on and balloons taped to your chest does not constitute a "nude Miss DHRA contest".

Good tryin', though.
:hehe: :kick: I'll remember that while I'm announcing next weekend!:blahblah1:

Diesel Power Mag will be there :woohoo: I'll make sure to take plenty of pics Fri night so I can blackmail everyone for rides the following day...:hehe:

I assume you will also be attending the COMP D pit party to shoot pics as well?

I'm pretty sure that I will be making an appearance... Totally off the record and not in a professional capacity AT ALL ! lol As long as Tim doesnt "show up" on or around me I think it will be a pretty good time! Have to see what the other guys are up to first though.

Timbeaux38 said:
I assume you will also be attending the COMP D pit party to shoot pics as well?

Hey! We claimed him first Timmay! :poke:

j/k

Maybe they need a complete story on race/event parties in an upcoming issue. :rockwoot:

EMcBride said:
:hehe: :kick: I'll remember that while I'm announcing next weekend!:blahblah1:

We'll see if your memory's good for that long :shake:

We may have to "borrow" one from somewhere...