Pre DHRA Houston race party at DI!!!!

Powerstroke Racer said:
Who's providing the trailer for the cooler racing?
I don't know, but at least you will have the feminine hygiene products covered.:kick:

MADDOG said:
I don't know, but at least you will have the feminine hygiene products covered.:kick:
I doubt it....you can smell Davids a quarter mile away.:hehe:

Does anyone like crown..lol...,I've got a brand new gallon of reserve coming with me..!(will that be enough for friday night?)

I dunno whether the cooler racing would make it into the mag....it might fall under the "drinking and doing stupid things" category that we like to avoid.....I'll be there though! and Mikey I'll see ya there; ya bringing the big grape down to Houston or just going to be watching?

JQmile said:
I dunno whether the cooler racing would make it into the mag....it might fall under the "drinking and doing stupid things" category that we like to avoid.....I'll be there though! and Mikey I'll see ya there; ya bringing the big grape down to Houston or just going to be watching?
Well that pretty much rules out anything from the pre race party making it in the magazine.
Now video taken and sent into Americas funniest and stupid vids may get someone a 100,000.00 check.

I'm so excited!!! For my birthday yesterday I received presents of various monetary donations for "the Houston trip expenses". Apparently I've been wearing everyone out with the whole "I can't wait for Houston" thing.

HOTROD said:
Does anyone like crown..lol...,I've got a brand new gallon of reserve coming with me..!(will that be enough for friday night?)

I haven't touched it since that Friday night in Indy...

So yeah, i just found out that we can make it! Suhweet!

JQmile said:

im bringing the grape jason!! the grape..i like that one. i hope you're off the clock on friday night so you can get liquored up with us!! bring dk..i wanna see him hammered too!!

Also, Just FYI.....

There will be an authorized amsoil dealer setup at the party. If there is anything anyone would like for him to bring (so you can pickup at the party) shoot him an email.

Email addy is:

William.Douglas@mustangeng.com

I'll be stopping by with some beer for the masses.:Cheer: Any preferred brands? Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Ok, I wouldn't normally admit this in public, but I can't resist. I'm a vegetarian. Soooo... I'll be bringing some veggie hotdogs that can be thrown on the grill for my nutritional gain. DON'T let Dirty Blonde read this. If she does... she'll gag and freak out. She's not particularly a fan of my veggie dogs LOL. Since I whipped out a can in Colorado at that event, she's given me stink eye, every time I mention them :hehe:

BFD99 said:
The Question is Billy, What are YOU bringing?

My House LOL

J/K, house will be at the track, less time spent in Houston traffic with it the better. I should be able to grab the CompD event cooler out of it though.