Pro Street 1/2 Ton

Bruce Smith

Life begins at 800 rpm's
Considering selling my 1991 Chevy 1/2 ton Pro Street Truck. Had a twin turbo 12 valve in it. Chassis is stiffened factory frame that has been back halved with Ford 9'' and latter bars just like Ryan Beans black truck. Ryan Tucker helped built this truck. Let me know if there is any interest out there. Truck is in central Texas.

Attachments

• 2.bmp
    107.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 0
Not interested in trades. Price depends on what the buyer wants with it. Everything less engine will be $9,200. That is transmission and 2 sets of rear wheels and a few other parts. This truck could be driven on the street in a non-emmissions county, all lights and even the horn works. Has a clean Texas title.

The price reflects what the buyer wants. The above price is everthing less motor, so all you would need is a complete long block and you could be on the track. Radiator with hoses and electric fans, snow water injection, electric fuel pump, nitrous system and gauges is included in that price. I am open to offers, like I said I am considering selling truck. If you are intersted let me know what you want and we will talk about price.

Bruce 214-532-1745

Attachments

• IMG_8669.jpg
    IMG_8669.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8668.jpg
    IMG_8668.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8662.jpg
    IMG_8662.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8532-1.jpg
    IMG_8532-1.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8529-1.jpg
    IMG_8529-1.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 0
I have seen this truck in person a couple times and it is a very clean well built truck!

Sweet truck Bruce and good luck on sale. I need u and Ryan to build the back half of my truck. What would that run? LOL

Thanks guys. This would be an opportunity for someone to be racing Pro Street next year with out all the hard work. It would be available as a complete as you want it to be roller. If anyone has questions ask post, PM, or call.

Bruce 214-532-1745

Questions:

Weight?
Cage certified to? CM or MS?
Safety equipment?
Gears?
Front suspension?
best 60' and at what hp?

Price for roller only...no motor or trans?

questions:

Weight?- 4450 no driver
cage certified to? Cm or ms?- has roll bar in it, ms
safety equipment?- 2 drive shaft loops 5 pt seat belts bars
gears?- 350
front suspension?- stock chevy rebuilt
best 60' and at what hp?- 1.4's 500ish with non lockup slipping convertor

price for roller only...no motor or trans?

Bruce what Trans do you have in the truck and what mods to it?

It is an early Dodge 518a. The convertor is a non lock-up style, I have recently learned it can be made into a lock-up. It has every after market shaft available. Full manuel valve body with forward pattern.

Hey Bruce, I have a few questions,,
Is the roll bar certified?
What ET is the current config of the roll bar good to?
What axles etc are in the 9"?
Do you have extra carriers for it?

How big of a hurry are you in to sell it?

Hey Bruce, I have a few questions,,
Is the roll bar certified? - No it is not
What ET is the current config of the roll bar good to? - 9.99 1/4 mile
What axles etc are in the 9"? - Strange 35 spline, full spool, Strang iron center section
Do you have extra carriers for it? No it has 3.50 ratio in it and I have a 4.11 that I used to run

How big of a hurry are you in to sell it? - No rush just tring to see if there is any interest out there. Thinking of going a different direction.

I have your number, if it is ok I may give you a call in December once my work settles down

Btw what would be needed to get cage to 8.50 level?

I have your number, if it is ok I may give you a call in December once my work settles down

Btw what would be needed to get cage to 8.50 level?

If it is a just a roll bar you would need:

-Front halo
-A bars
-Dashbar
-possibly the passenger side door bar (depending on if it is a 5 or 6pt roll bar now)

Once added and certified it would allow you to run to 8.50. Any quicker and you are into an SFI setup.

EDIT:

Also depending if it was a roll bar kit (s&w, comp engineering, jegs, ect...) most of them have add on's to finish the roll bar to a cage. I know the Jegs ones are about $100 for the remaining bars.

Last edited: