Pro Street 1/2 Ton

Adding these bars and getting a cert. is no big deal, you could do/or have it done and may be the cheapest route. Hate to answer for Bruce but.... if it made the diff. in the sale it wouldnt bother me to help him finish the cage to 8.5 spec's and even get it certified for someone, it would just add those few bucks onto the truck price.

The truck ran e.t.'s illegal for its bar around here at the local tracks in the 1/8th but no one bother'ed us. And did'nt get enough power through this current convertor to e.t well in the 1/4 so the money was never put twards the cage up date...

Like dvst8r mentioned above it is a 6 pt. bar now and wouldnt cost a bunch to make it 8.5 legal at all, just a little time and money.

Thanks for the help guys. Like Ryan said I or we can have the cage finished with out to much trouble, if that will help.

No one has enough interest to make an offer. I guess I'll check scrap prices. haha

Still kicking around the idea of another build, but can't do it until the pro street truck finds a new home. This truck is ready for your 12 valve or any other power plant you want to put in it. Tons of room, hell they came with big blocks from the factory. Seriously it is a bolt in for 12 valve, everything from engine mounts to factory dodge radiator and even hoses. The wiring is even ready to just hook up. The oil pressure and temperature gauges in the factory dash work. If you have questions let me know. 214-532-1745 Thanks Bruce

whats the interior look like? how hard would it be to make it streetable? and what is it going to take to make the tranny a lockup?

he asked for offers, he got one. i think it would do better in the for sale section myself.

he asked for offers, he got one. i think it would do better in the for sale section myself.

If you built a pro street truck and decided to sell it for 1/20th what you put into it. Would you be happy with a low ball bull **** offer of $1000?

:doh:

i would have put it in the for sale section. and i would have been glad to have anyone make a offer to have it bumped to the top.

whats the interior look like? how hard would it be to make it streetable? and what is it going to take to make the tranny a lockup?

Interior is mostly there, dash has crack in it and floor is just sheet metal has only one race bucket seat. Dot tires on the rear and maybe a seat and original belts then inspection and registration. I am not sure about the transmission.

ok thank you Bruce.. hopefully this might work out.. thank you..