Programmers for 2nd Gen Cummins

Quads are fine, if you want to play with tuning a lot. There's a lot of adjustment. This guy is just getting started. I would never recommend one for a beginner. Between the surge, display acting up, and all the glitches, there's a good chance you're going to have something go wrong.

Are you schidtin' me? It ain't that bad. You should have drove it with the stock cam!
I drive around 98% of the time on 1... My fender is still always black and it just never seems to be as clean as I think it should.
I honestly don't think I noticed it with a stack... That might be my biggest problem now as to why I'm just now getting fed up with it.

p-pump it then ya sally! i have 98% of the parts waiting to do mine. when i get another vp truck i want to try a blue chip fms. i really like the tst/ts stack...makes the truck fun to drive.

It's crossed my mind several times but then on those odd days I actually like the vp. I don't DD the truck so I just deal with it I guess. I really wanna try a blue chip and TS stack.

I drive around 98% of the time on 1... My fender is still always black and it just never seems to be as clean as I think it should.
I honestly don't think I noticed it with a stack... That might be my biggest problem now as to why I'm just now getting fed up with it.

:hehe: Good ol' "Hindsight!" I was tossing my soot up in the air and normally had just little specks on the fender from start up. Since you are dumping behind the tires and bedside, the swirl of air is probably putting it on the paint. Put that bird raper back on there! LOL

:hehe: Good ol' "Hindsight!" I was tossing my soot up in the air and normally had just little specks on the fender from start up. Since you are dumping behind the tires and bedside, the swirl of air is probably putting it on the paint. Put that bird raper back on there! LOL

I think if it ever gets a stack again... It'll get two lol kinda closer together and flat tops or maybe a pair of black cat stacks. Idk

I think if it ever gets a stack again... It'll get two lol kinda closer together and flat tops or maybe a pair of black cat stacks. Idk

If I ever find a 2003-2009 long dually bed to buy for cheap, work on, and eventually stretch the frame.....mine is getting this....whether you turds make fun of me or not. Took this pic in '07 in Baytown and still love it.

dualstacks2.jpg

Why why why WHY?!

'Cause I love it. Probably a tad shorter and a tad smaller....but in the bedside...and maybe just a single....but not in the bed taking up room and not on the outside like a moron. :D LOL :rules: :rockwoot: :Cheer:

If I ever find a 2003-2009 long dually bed to buy for cheap, work on, and eventually stretch the frame.....mine is getting this....whether you turds make fun of me or not. Took this pic in '07 in Baytown and still love it.

dualstacks2.jpg

I'm gona have to side with Jory on this one, Rick. I remember seeing those stacks a long time ago and thought they were awesome. It's definitely different and not oraler status because it requires "precise" fabrication. LOL Don't hate just because your exhaust is boring. :stab:

dualstacks2.jpg

that is a pretty sweet set up

dualstacks2.jpg

Damn thats hott !!!!!!! .... i have had an idea simmiler to that with a flat bed .... never seen one frenched ito a bed like that ...... :ft:

that's awesome looking btw. I have a tst comp and a ts mvp and like it better then my quad don't get me wrong my quad was awesome but it did have some glitches and then it finally broke. tst/ts set up seems to work pretty good though and pulls hard nicely.

maybe my wire tap is on good but my juice with attitude i run on level 5 and get hardly no smoke at all.. or maybe something else is wrong, i just thought it was a good clean set up but maybe im wrong.. any ideas?? i really dont care to black out the intersections or anything just want the full power that maybe im not getting.

Ummm this is why I don't visit the smokeswitchforum anymore don't let this happen here.

Don't let what happen here??? I asked a question.. Never once did I say I wanted to oral coal now did I. I just read the thread and was wandering why others with the edge jwa have a problem controlling the smoke, because mine doesn't seem to have that problem. Thought maybe I didn't hook something up right... Did t mean to get your panties in a bunch,just asked a question.

maybe my wire tap is on good but my juice with attitude i run on level 5 and get hardly no smoke at all.. or maybe something else is wrong, i just thought it was a good clean set up but maybe im wrong.. any ideas?? i really dont care to black out the intersections or anything just want the full power that maybe im not getting.

You can tell if your wire tap is on good by taking the end cap opposite the connector on the Edge Juice off. Four little screws. With the truck running, if the tap wire is connected correctly, the leds on the end of the board in the module will be working. $.02

No I don't have a huge post count; but I do search & read. Its usually a lot more educational to find my own answers instead of ask a question that has been asked a thousand times.:poke: