Project ugly duckling

if you set up the 4 link properly it would work perfect for everything.. oh and if you make it look as cool as we are talking you will have to change the name...

Yeah I believe it will get 4 linked either way. I think the name will fit for a long time to come.

looks good Andy great prodject.I have 3.08 and a nv4500 out of a chevy 1ton in a 72 C10 longbed 2wd I get 30.1 mpg driving it back and forth to work.I sold the 10sp out of my 75ford and putting in a 06 allison 6sp.I just got a stand alone TCM from allison I have to make the wireing harness for it.

Dale

Thanks Dale did you get tired of all the shifting? I may have found a 3.07 rear so that would help out allot. It's been a rough year trying to get the cash to get the little things bought to get her on the street. It's going to be my dd for a while.

Ihear that about the cash flow we just can do what we can with what we have.

Dale

Yeap seems like the more ya make the faster it goes and you have nothing to show from it all.

sweet truck i would put stock wheels and tires on it talk about the ultimate sleeper lol.

Yeah the sleeper look was what it's was suppose to be and still leaning heavy that way. I've grown kind of fawn of the poop brown.LOL

Still have to pick up one tire and waiting on my bushings. Looks like a sleeper to me.
CIMG0078.jpg

CIMG0077.jpg

Looks great. I would keep it as it is, flat hood and all!!

I have a 85 d100 reg short bed with a slant 6 in it i would love to swap a p-pumped 12v into it with a 47rh trans behind it. When I finally build mine it wil be a street truck not a sleeper.

Spoke Wheels

Super clean build Andy; I vote for gun metal grey with the first set of spoke wheels, they look kinda like updated torq thrusts....:rockwoot:

Back