PRW Flexplate

I broke two of them.. I had a goerend triple disk with billet cover had almost 3/16s play between plate and converter. I ended up buying a billet one from goerend and had no problems and its still being ran in a friends truck. They did warranty them out for me and on the second gave me a refund. Truck made 450hp on rear wheels just letting you know..

You broke two of them... What were you doing...boosted launches pulling a back hoe

Just my $.02

The key word is FLEX in Flexplate! I sometimes think we orchestrate or own problems,... as if enough just don't exist.

You show me a ridgid. unbreakable Flexplate and I'll show you an issue about to happen,... something else is about to break.

Some of you guys are breaking stuff that 9 sec trucks are not breaking. Clearly you are ................. up.

If the converter isn't perfect, and you run a billet flywheel... err (flexplate), it will beat up the pump in the transmission or break the flywheel.

If the converter isn't perfect, and you run a thick PRW flexplate, it will likely break the flexplate.

If the converter is perfect, the only time you'll break a stock flexplate is when you exceed it's material limits, somewhere in the 500 to 700 HP range. Also, you shouldn't have problems with the aftermarket flex plates or flywheels if the converter run-out tolerances are really tight.

The torque converter is a key part of the equation that's commonly overlooked.