PSDPlayed with a new tune

Status
Not open for further replies.
sctpowersmoker said:
know for real like do you just have the basic sct,exhaust ,intake ?:mad:
no he has a full banks big hoss kit, but without the six gun, he is running the Old diablo predator on Puke Mode.:st:

heinzboy said:
I been saying all along, Doug makes some bad azz tunes.

So you say ... but can he make them go fast? Is it all here say? The proof is in the pudding :rockwoot:

DJ :evil

I think doug wrote my tune about 1am maybe 2am. point being, after I bugged the snot out of him, I got an awesome tune. And i also think he was in his truck when he did it

sctpowersmoker said:
SCT tuned by everybody...Innovative, DJ for the track and Doug
AFe Stage 2 Mega intake
Full Stainless exhaust w/4" downpipe
ARP headstuds
Banks CAC tubes and high ram intake
DI/Hellmann intercooler
Elite Diesel Injectors
Beans Diesel turbo
Fluidampr
Full regulated return fuel system with a FASS 150/180 pump
Bully Dog prototype nitrous kit
John Wood tans
And probably some stuff I'm forgetting............

Traps 110+ in the 1/4....no good ET's..no traction...mid 12 second truck easy though.

BFD99 said:
speaking of Pep boys, what ever happened to kevin- bearhunter? anybody heard from him lately?

yup, talked to him yesterday as a matter of fact. he has never been much for performance stuff tho.

sctpowersmoker said:

he has a diablo sport tuner, custom exhaust from a 5.4 triton SD, and a K&N drop in filter.
and as for that drop kit.... he just heated the springs with a torch as i recall

UNBROKEN said:
AFe Stage 2 Mega intake
ARP headstuds
DI/Hellmann intercooler
Elite Diesel Injectors
Beans Diesel turbo
Fluidampr
John Wood tans

Traps 110+ in the 1/4....no good ET's..no traction...mid 12 second truck easy though.

i call BS, :rules: CRAZY CHRIS!!!!
youre forgetting your twin turbo 6 gun setup on that list! i know all the guys who work for you at truck toyz who put it on would be upset to see it left off the mod list

UNBROKEN said:
AFe Stage 2 Mega intake
ARP headstuds
DI/Hellmann intercooler
Elite Diesel Injectors
Beans Diesel turbo
Fluidampr
John Wood tans

Hey Rich,

We write all kinds of tunes. Not only for the track but you only asked for something to run at the track. I'll put our economy, tow and street tunes up against anybodys too.

DJ :evil

i know bear hasnt been much on power, but he hasn't been on much anywhere and i was just curious

Hi,

Domingo has gone to sleep and he will probably be mad at me in the morning, when he reads my post but things are not always what they seem and I've always believed in telling it how it is.

I didn't want DJ to post in this thread because it would be misunderstood. Aside from him not believing that Doug is any competition at all, he has a bone stuck in his throat against Doug.

You see, when we first personally met Doug, at my home, a little over a year ago, we sent to him three customers who were looking for a Fluidampr. All three customers called to tell us it was not wise to send anyone to Doug because Doug spoke very badly about DJ. Obviously, we didn't send him anymore customers but that did not stop others from advising us of comments made by Doug about DJ.

Why even last week, at Moroso, when DJ helped Doug set up his nitrous system and helped the other gentleman that was with Doug, with his truck also, another gentleman came up to me and said, "I can't believe he is helping him when all Doug does is talk bad about DJ".

The difference is that DJ does not hide behind private conversations or PM's to play the battered tuner. I'm sorry if I hijacked this thread but I am not so closed lipped about things as Domingo is.

Thanks,
Vivian

_CH_ said:
yup, talked to him yesterday as a matter of fact. he has never been much for performance stuff tho.

he has a diablo sport tuner, custom exhaust from a 5.4 triton SD, and a K&N drop in filter.
and as for that drop kit.... he just heated the springs with a torch as i recall

oh thats what you run thanks for the post .:cheer:

sctpowersmoker said:
oh thats what you run thanks for the post .:cheer:

yup - but i didnt take a torch to my springs to lower it, i just cut em:blahblah1:

man..jealousy is the best compliment though.

there are what 30 post about dj tunes this and dj tunes that..

one post about liking Dougs tunes..

I was the 'other gentleman' that Dj helped..we BOTH told him thank you very much for the help..I know i told him several times..even in the NHRDA thread I said thank you for going out of his way to help.

its funny how in public..everything is A ok..then on the internet the villian comes out.

Abrannan19 said:
man..jealousy is the best compliment though.

there are what 30 post about dj tunes this and dj tunes that..

one post about liking Dougs tunes..

I was the 'other gentleman' that Dj helped..we BOTH told him thank you very much for the help..I know i told him several times..even in the NHRDA thread I said thank you for going out of his way to help.

its funny how in public..everything is A ok..then on the internet the villian comes out.
true lol i hear dougs and djs tunes are good.well i know that dougs are havent had a chance to try djs ,but why cant we all just get along ?LOL

sctpowersmoker said:
true lol i hear dougs and djs tunes are good.well i know that dougs are havent had a chance to try djs ,but why cant we all just get along ?LOL

i blame YOU :poke:

Oh, was that you? Then you of all people know for a fact that what I posted was true.

It's not the villain, he's willing to step up to the plate and prove his tuning abilities. Is Doug up for it? I think not. :shake: It is easier to criticize, behind the scenes, what you can't beat.

DJ helped you guys cause he wants every Ford to make a statement. I knew his posts would be misunderstood that's why I wanted to clear it up.

Thanks,
Vivian

MOMBENZ said:
Oh, was that you? Then you of all people know for a fact that what I posted was true.

It's not the villain, he's willing to step up to the plate and prove his tuning abilities. Is Doug up for it? I think not. :shake: It is easier to criticize, behind the scenes, what you can't beat.

DJ helped you guys cause he wants every Ford to make a statement. I knew his posts would be misunderstood that's why I wanted to clear it up.

Thanks,
Vivian
hey,viv i need backup:bang

you knew it would be misunderstood yet you still posted..

show me ONE post where someone was talking about DJ's tunes and Doug came in and said something derogatory.

For having a 'bone stuck in his throat' he had no problems shooting the breeze with him as soon as we got to Moroso.

But as soon as a post about someone liking a tune..someone gets their toes stepped on.

Status
Not open for further replies.