Pulling video (I have some questions)

Well I got the motor out and the cam broke right after the first journal before the first lobe. I didn't get the head off yet so I don't know about the valves. It also broke the ears off the cam retainer where the bolt holes are. I will find out more tomorrow.

That motor is done for for this year. I'm researching piston and cam combos for next year. I'm trying to deceide wether to stay with the 24v or go 12v. If I go 12v I need to sell my parts like the injectors, lines, delivery tubes, head with chromoly retainers, 10 degree locks, 120lbs springs and chromoly pushrods, pdi t4 manifold to help cut the cost.

Right now I'm stealing my brothers motor and trans out of his truck to finish the year. It's about a 650 up 12v but I'm putting my pump on it and bumping the timing from 25 to 30-32* And I am swapping out his south bend de for my triple disc. Hopefully it will be done Friday night ready for Saturday.

well i can only hope the best of luck.. im sure that you will do the best with what you are dealt..