Put down 977 rwhp

95civic2005 - personally, the cam was definitely worth the swap. There's no way I could run on the street with these injectors using the stock cam, and I saw ~ 2 mpg increase in fuel economy. Coupled with the intercooler swap (installed at the same time) a ~ 100 degree drop in EGTs.

Big Swole - thanks man! Yup, #2 only.

Ok, I thought I could do it all with the smarty and the Dr.P for the pressure box. Sounds like maybe I should update the revo to the smarty tnt race revo so I get the 230 hp tune back and maybe also add my tst in there to stack for etxra hp

First off, congratulations on the awesome numbers. 977 is incredible!

What boost pressure do you have the Super dave gated at? And the Super Dave is just HTT's version of the S480 with race cover, correct?

So hows that transmission? You like it? Seem to hold the power well? Im waiting for the day mine goes out again and Im going to likely go with Ultimate and Opies shafts if/when it does.

Also, whats your elevation, and how is it on the street? Thats fairly close to my planned build, but Im at ~6500 or so

First off, congratulations on the awesome numbers. 977 is incredible!

What boost pressure do you have the Super dave gated at? And the Super Dave is just HTT's version of the S480 with race cover, correct?

Thanks man!

I'll have to get a gauge on the gate and see for sure. It took a lot of trial and error to get the gates balanced for sure.

And you are correct on the Super Dave.

So hows that transmission? You like it? Seem to hold the power well? Im waiting for the day mine goes out again and Im going to likely go with Ultimate and Opies shafts if/when it does.

Also, whats your elevation, and how is it on the street? Thats fairly close to my planned build, but Im at ~6500 or so

The tranny is all that! Unbelievable as it runs through the gears. I need to get to the track. :evil

Man you are up in the nose bleed section for sure. :) I am sitting down in the O2 rich environment of ~580 feet at the house.

I ran it on the street briefly with the programming I used on the dyno. Most definitely not something to daily drive. On the way back to the house, I had my foot resting on the go pedal holding 55 mph.

I usually run around on the street somewhere between 500 and 550 rwhp, which is easy to drive and still keeps it fun.

I gotta get to the track.....dang it I keep saying that huh?! :hehe:

Last edited:
Those are great numbers bro, thanks for the advice. I have bit more of a battle, I'm up at 4500 ft so I built it based around a bit more spool up than you guys closer to sea level need. I did just about everything possible to increase spoolup so it cleans up quick. I haven't been able to drive it yet, i took it to the guys at brown's diesel for the new cam and to get it tuned in. Eric didn't have time to play with any setting yet but it put down close to 800 with the revo on stock settings and the dr P on. I am hoping once he fine tunes it and adds the tst, I can hit at least 950. His biggest worry is melting the pistons so he doesn't want to push it too hard til the water meth is on it...Again, thanks for the info. I can't wait to see if I can feel a difference between the helix 2 I had and the diesel pro 108 I swapped to. Flether guaranteed the difference in spol up would be huge, which is what I need (not slamming the helix at all, Don makes the best injectors period) or Flether's gonna be here in Reno swapping cams back out:) so he must be damn confident in it...

Those are awesome numbers!!! I cannot wait to get home from the sand box and turn the 12v all the way up. I'm hoping i can get close to your numbers on just fuel.

Is there any way someone could post the dyno graph up over here for those of us that have been black listed from that place.

:cheer:

Attachments

• Dynojet_Run_-_28_Oct_09.jpg
    Dynojet_Run_-_28_Oct_09.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 170
So I take it this was done on a inertia dyno and not a load cell dyno???

Back