Pwoject Wicked Wabbit

blackandstacked said:
He WILL stack it if I have to do it while he is asleep (i still have a key). Billy Try listening to mine for two hours every day not to mention the trip to houston. You just need to get a better stereo.
LOL LOL LOL Weld in a set of 7" Bullhaulers for Billy.LOL LOL LOL That way he gets heard 3 counties away....:evil :poke:

TwiztedMetal said:
ahh yes billy! im not sure, dont quote me...but maybe a 4 cylinter P pump is a possibility LOL :evil then throw a stack in the bed, turn the boost up (or get a bigger huffer :evil )

Dom

I so want a p pump for my Toy, I have been reading on these VE pumps however and it looks like there are several mods that can be done really easily and "FREE" which I can afford.

BTW, I found me a CLEAN VW truck about 3 hrs south of here sitting in a field.
Gonna take some time but I'm gonna find out who owns that thing. I've always wanted one of those.

Billy, ready to race yet????

dan

Last edited:
Stacks

Single 4" Bull cut stack right in the middle of the back window about 2" above the cab.

BTW, the one I found is a nice preaty Baby Blue...

dan

zukgod1 said:
I so want a p pump for my Toy, I have been reading on these VE pumps however and it looks like there are several mods that can be done really easily and "FREE" which I can afford.

BTW, I found me a CLEAN VW truck about 3 hrs south of here sitting in a field.
Gonna take some time but I'm gonna find out who owns that thing. I've always wanted one of those.

Billy, ready to race yet????

dan

I still have to get mine running first Dan LOL LOL

Work threw a wrench in my wrenching plans, I have to work over the next three days and won't have time to really fool with it until this weekend :bang That's OK though, motors might get swapped this weekend if all goes well :evil

blackandstacked said:
He WILL stack it if I have to do it while he is asleep (i still have a key). Billy Try listening to mine for two hours every day not to mention the trip to houston. You just need to get a better stereo.

Go ahead, you just THOUGHT you had some exhaust leaks before :stab:

I say you put the dern stack comin out the hood.....What do yall think??

:bow: LOL

i say go for a single 4 inch turnout in the middle of the bed and put a turbo on the truck maybe even a tdi in it

heck just run a stack through the hood, dont mess with a in the bed stack! LOL LOL

No stacks through the hood, that's a bit much even for me LOL

BTW, Dbogo, it already HAS a turbo :evil

Billysgoat said:
No stacks through the hood, that's a bit much even for me LOL

BTW, Dbogo, it already HAS a turbo :evil
kick ass:ylsuper:

now crank up that pump, i think kermatdi sells injectors or at least nozzles for the non-TDI turbo diesels

Gimme a week of running it to check it over, then the fun begins :evil

We used to ride in one when I was in High school. We called it the TONKA Truck cause it seemed like you were riding in a big Tonka Toy! I'd love to have one

Billysgoat said:
Gimme a week of running it to check it over, then the fun begins :evil
Billy, I don't need to tell you this but will anyways:

:nopics: :poke:

LOL

SuperDave4x4 said:
I say you put the dern stack comin out the hood.....What do yall think??

:bow: LOL

:rockwoot: :rockwoot: you know you want to billy.
besides, there would be less pipe = less weight = better MPG LOL

Plans are on hold a bit, gotta work at work on Saturday and for Dad on Sunday :bang

It's Alive!!!!!!

I did get a chance to swap injectors in the wabbit today and hear the motor run, it cranked :woohoo: Finally got it to idle after remembering they have glow plugs for a reason :bang and shut it off, the sealing washer on #2 is pretty much shot and it was losing a lot of cylinder pressure, missed a bit LOL

The good news is there were no clanking or knocking sounds and it actually ran fairly smooth all things considered :ylsuper: :woohoo: :rockwoot:

Hopefully next weekend the motor swap will take place, kinda got a full plate right now and nowhere I can work on it after dark :aiwebs_029:

That's great man...

I feel your pain on the dark/ no where to work situation...
I need a garage really bad.

dan

exLightbulb.jpg
I can understand the Mississipi guys not understaning the concept of the Light bulb...but I assumed the UTAH guy would know what it was...LOL J/K