Race Truck build...

At least you don't have to cage it....!!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Laramie,
So what's the ET goal for the NHRDA event in Wittmann, AZ? Sounds like you'll have a week or two to tune the motor so your only weak point will be chassis setup.

I might get soem time at our local track before if we can pull some strings at Bandimere... Ultimately the goal in AZ with be 10.50 no nitrous..and see what happens...!!! the suspension won't totally be the week point becasue I have already had many hours in design and set up for what I'm going to use.. and everything has bin weighed and factors calculated into coilovers and shock... the week point in my eyes will be tuning.. get the synergy working right and the valve body shifting right... all in all seeing how it does is really all im out for..!!!!!!

That's George's fat head....my bulldog... when do we have to do the switch kenny????

What "switch" might that be amigo...? Glad to see you and DENVERDODGE04 are trading secrets. LMAO!

Last edited:
Let me know when you get started tuning Mike, I can send you some of the PCS files I've been using, if you wanna try them for a baseline:Cheer:

Well.just found out my block is junk....not a good day at all

Well it was a mopar reman and it was sleeved in all cylinders plus I lifted #3-5 up and I can't bore it.

that blows... im sure you could find a bare block fairly inexpensive... Post a wtb thread, i know a few guys on here that has to have a few settin around.

Yeah the machine shop said he would give me 200 for mine and he wanted 1800 for a used cr black he had that was in perfect shape... I pretty much told him to go fuq himself...

were looking for one as we speak. My bud chris snyder may have one.

P.S. if anyone else has one there willing to part with let me know!

I have a block I can replace it with if someone wanted to go all out and make big holes in it!!!!

really... he didnt say anything about it.... give me a shout..still have my number...

Well on a good note I did decide to go with the SSBC break kit.. shinny red too...!!!

Back