Race Truck Part Out

MCForstenRacing

1/4 miles
We are going to start the process of parting out the truck. Shipping is not included in these prices. Shipping from 20186. Came off a 98 24 v parts are OBO.

The transmission and transfer case are spoken for. This includes the PCS

Roller- 1998.5 Single Cab 8 foot bad. Custom Matte Black Paint. Tinted windows and windshield. Afco adjustable shocks. Fox Racing steering stabilizer. Dana 80 3.54 gears mag hytec diff pan. Cross drilled and slotted roters. Hawk d racing pads. Leaf springs just replaced last year. 5 Gallon fuel cell aeromotive a1000 fuel pump. All lines on the truck are braided stainless. 6 point roll cage. RE racing electronics communication setup. M&H Cheater Slicks. Front and rear drive shaft loops. Gauges inlclude- Pyro Mulitple boost, engine hours, trans temp, oil pressure. I know I am forgetting something I do apologize. We have owned the truck since day 1. Bought brand knew in 99. Has 107 on the odometer. Garage kept hard pressed to find any rust on the truck.

Roller Price- $15,000

Engine- MPM full build 5.9 block billet rods girdled ATI super dampner. No passes. Contact for build details. Head is setup for top feds. Engine could go multiple ways. With head and fuel system. It could go without the fuel system and include the head or no fuel system no head.

If you are interested in the motor please contact me. Price of course will depend on what you want included in the package.

Fuel System will include monster pump lines billet top fed injectors (call for size)

Fuel System- $3,500

Turbos- Billet wheel T6 71-77 Over a 86-98 big brother. Contact for pricing for separation of turbos. I will include the piping in the kit no manifold. No shaft play. Turbos were rebuilt less then 15 passes ago.

Complete kit Turbo Pricing 4,000

Manifold- MPM T6 $500

Hogan Intercooler- $1,000

Nitrous system- 2 20lb bottles + Digital progressive controller (call for pricing) I can include the ATS manifold or not which has a custom spray bar installed. I say call for pricing only because there are several ways this system could be sold. If you are interested in the whole thing are just a piece just let me know.

I do have a Fluidampr harmonic balancer from a previous build $250

There is many more parts I have and many things I have left out I'm sure. If your interested in some thing please let me know.

Thanks for looking. Please don't hesitate to make offers on parts.

coleforsten@gmail.com

I was hoping someone would pick this truck up, would have liked to see it keep racing, glws

Yeah. I only need one bottle but if u don't want to separate I understand. But I'm interested

Thanks for the interest guys. Let me know if you are looking for anything. I have things like my comp hot box smarty ats intake horn all up for grabs

decide on separating juice bottle kit? if you did what you want for everything except one bottle if Slowcommonrai wants it

how much for the comp hot box and what year is the harness for? assuming your talking about a drag comp

Couple other things that are up for grabs

Smarty
Electric fans
I've got a water tank and pump that was built by chiseled performance for an air to water intercooler. We considered running one at one time and never did.
Pushrods aftermarket (I believe were purchased through enterprise engine)
Ed external waste gate

My original asking price of the intercooler was a bit high and a do apologize. 2 inch core. New price 500 plus shipping.