Race Truck Part Out

Price on progressive controller, manifold with spray bar, solenoid, etc. essentially everything but bottles. Prob too high to ship them to TX

Motor and pump sold
Ed gate sold

Still up for sale-
Turbos
Manifold
Driveshaft loops
I came across another comp box this one is for an 01-02 i don't have the wiring harness
Entire nitrous kit
Intercooler
Ice box
And the roller

If you price drop those driveshaft loops let me know, bump

Head is pending gentleman Is looking at it today. Penni make me an offer on the loops

Twin kit 3,250
Manifold 475

How about the roller? Is my price too high? Would love to see it go. Someone make me an offer on it!!

Roller info
Truck originally had a dana 70 we swapped it out for an 80 3.54 gears mag diff pan. Leaf packs were replaced last year. (I cracked both of them) caltrac bars. Fox racing custom steering stabilizer. Afco single adjustable shocks. Cross drilled and slotted rotors hawk d racing pads. 2 optima red top batteries (one is mounted on the frame rail other is mounted in engine bay) 5 gallon fuel cell fill from bed of truck. Fuel cooler mounted in bed. 6 point roll cage corbeau racing seat 5 point harness. Truck could come with 2 sets of wheels and tires. The stock wheels and regular tires we used this set to trailer the truck and the racing set. M&H cheater slicks mounted on 17 wheels i cant remember the manufacturer of the wheels Im looking for it though. Race wheel and tire setup is an additional 2k. We have 2 full spares the tires are directional. 5 single miter cut stack mounted in bed. Trans cooler mounted underneath bed. Truck does not have ac compressor any more nor does it have any audio equipment. Gauges are mounted on the cage bars and where the head unit used to be. Gauges include teltek boost, pyro, engine hours, trans temp, oil pressure. Custom matte black paint job done professionally at a local shop. Paint isnt perfect but near perfect. Just a couple scratches very few. Tail lights were sprayed with clear that had the paint mixed with it. Brake lights shine through perfectly. Right front head light is missing im sure i have it somewhere.

Still up for sale

Flexalite Efans
Turbos
Manifold
Icebox
Intercooler
Roller

I found a set of I believe 084 mild steel lines we ran a while back. There in great shape hardly ran them.

Roller
01 comp box no wiring harness

Still up for sale

Still have some things around. By weddings in four weeks I was hoping to get rid of everything by then. Make me some reasonable offers on this stuff all I can say is no

Roller
Flexalite Efans
Turbos
Manifold
Icebox
Intercooler
084 lines

Is there a Trans and tcase with the roller. Guess I am not sure where the dollar amount is coming from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a Trans and tcase with the roller. Guess I am not sure where the dollar amount is coming from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No transmission or transfer case. Help me understand your question. As far as how my trying to price it or where am I getting my value from. Well the money and parts I have it in the roller itself. All you would need to do is drop a transmission and transfer case in this thing and it's ready to go. Engine harness is still there driveshaft everything. It's well worth the 11,000 I'm looking for. Easily have two an a half times that amount of money in the roller itself.