random performance parts that need to go!

fullrut1514

Smarty S06 brand new in box. $500 shipped
12v England rods shot peened and balanced $225 shipped
cam gear retainer new $35 shipped
BD lower intercooler boots for second gen $80 shipped
arp rod bolts new in box $120 shipped
P Pump linkage $80 shipped
colt stage 5 cam with gear welded to it used $225 shipped
Call or text 8133881126 open to trades for 6.7 performance:nos:

do you have to re balance the rods , when you attached the pistons? also a new cank?

Usually the crank is balanced to the weight of the rod/piston assemblies and the wrist pins are machined to make the Piston assemblies the correct weight

I sent a payment on rods then seller backed out, waiting on payment to be sent back buyers beware

Rods sold
Rod bolts sold
Linkage sold
Money returned!
And just because I'm friends with him makes me a bad seller? And if I remember right he works 7 days a week and most of us don't sell parts for a living so it takes a couple day extra to ship stuff.... this place is turning into fb!

Rods sold
Rod bolts sold
Linkage sold
Money returned!
And just because I'm friends with him makes me a bad seller? And if I remember right he works 7 days a week and most of us don't sell parts for a living so it takes a couple day extra to ship stuff.... this place is turning into fb!

What makes you a bad seller is not returning people's calls/texts. I paid over three weeks ago, and still haven't seen the linkage. At first you respond to me then stop answering texts. I would appreciate an answer or my money back.

Lets keep the forums honest guys, I had the same issues before my money got returned

I'm still waiting for a reply from FullRut on my linkage... He stopped responding after I asked for a tracking number. He needs to clear this up or I wouldn't recommend anybody buy anything from him.

FullRut1514 Got back to me finally. He said a tornado went through his area in Florida and he hasn't had power to be able to receive any of my attempts to contact him. Also said that the tornado could be the cause for delay in shipping. I'm hoping to see the linkage soon.

If ya don't believe me Google tornado in pasco county fl. We're not prepared for tornadoes......

If ya don't believe me Google tornado in pasco county fl. We're not prepared for tornadoes......

I believe you. I saw something about it online. It just didn't look good from my end before I knew what your circumstances were.

I'd say start a PayPal claim but he's probably just dragging it out past the 30 day window so you can't.

I had issues with him before. After many days I finally got what I paid for but I had to do some sly stuff to get him to realize I knew he was still alive. Best of luck to the guy that hasn't gotten his parts.

I had issues with him before. After many days I finally got what I paid for but I had to do some sly stuff to get him to realize I knew he was still alive. Best of luck to the guy that hasn't gotten his parts.

Just escalated my dispute to a claim with PayPal. He still won't return my text messages.

Post up that screenshot you have smokinVE so people know who they are dealing with when they buy something from this guy.

After going through a lot of bull chit I just got a notification of a refund of my money from PayPal.