random performance parts that need to go!

Bruce is cool and straight guys. Dont know anything about what happened above .... but he's legit. Hope the linkage shows up some where.

^X2. Bruce is a decent guy. He is just busy like the rest of us and doesn't sell parts for a living.

Thanks guys^^^^^!!!! In the middle of rebuilding a pulling truck with a deadline in January and a 6 day a week job and parting a few trucks.

Was there a tracking number for usps...... If you shipped it yes. If you tried figuring ANYTHING out from usps you had to have it so lets see it. No tracking numbers equals full of s*** period.

Says the guy that said, "I don't have it. Don't worry. It will show" when I asked for a tracking number.

Says the guy that said, "I don't have it. Don't worry. It will show" when I asked for a tracking number.

Did it show up? Yes it was already even delivered. I did not have one at the time because I was not by the computer with it. I have it and always will it's in the shipping computer and on my invoices.

Last edited:
So this is how it is. Macktruckdriver? Come on my post and talk down on me but you have issues of your own?

No I actually don't have a problem. He just made an invalid point that made no sense and was incorrect.

Not invalid at all and not incorrect. Don't make me screen shot that ****. And the interior pieces that I specifically said I wanted mint, are not mint.

I sent you pics you said OK.

Pics cannot show fine scratches. Pics can't even show large scratches. That's why the word mint is used. :doh:

[ame="http://s939.photobucket.com/user/Broaner/media/BF1BC9C2-6039-4A29-864B-DFF1375DD5B9_zps640tppkm.png.html"]BF1BC9C2-6039-4A29-864B-DFF1375DD5B9_zps640tppkm.png Photo by Broaner | Photobucket[/ame]

What the eff? How do I direct link a pic in the thread?

The items did show. But really... Thats how you respond?

Last edited:
its very simple...

BF1BC9C2-6039-4A29-864B-DFF1375DD5B9_zps640tppkm.png

Yeah because I wasn't in a position to give you the number or when they went out because I was not there to look it up. When I did get there it showed they were delivered long before you even texted to ask. In my opinion they are as close to mint as you can get short of buying brand new considering the stuff is 11 years old it's kind of common sense and expected for used parts.

I've always found that when buying used parts or vehicles one guys version of "mint" is never the same as another guys

Last edited:
So drill holes count as mint? My 152,000 tan interior is completely mint perfect A+ on about 90% of the 100+ interior pieces.