Re-locating Gear Shifter-autos.

I have a B&M Star Ratchet Shifter for my puller..

Question is, the trans has 3 stops, I get that, but how do I keep it from going into Overdrive once I am in the third position? Will the OD off button still work on my column shifter?

Is there any way to force the computer to stay in 3rd gear without having to hit the button all the time?

Thanks in advance!

hey garret, i have a full manual vb in mine, use the shifter for 1,2, and drive and then i added the button on the pistol grip. that controles my overdrive. i had my electricion build me a latching relay so thats how it works on mine. works really well.
P1010003.jpg

IMG00044.jpg

IMG00053.jpg

On that little lever behind our main shifter, is the latching relay?? Please explain...if not here, in a pm.. I know the od unit is electronic.

I want to beable to keep the r's up when I want. I also need to know if you can dis/enable it at will, besides your man.vb

On that little lever behind our main shifter, is the latching relay?? Please explain...if not here, in a pm.. I know the od unit is electronic.

I want to beable to keep the r's up when I want. I also need to know if you can dis/enable it at will, besides your man.vb

i am out of town right now for the 4th. i will be back intown later tonight and i will post up what i mean and how i did it. the latching relay i had made by my electricion is something we came up with. your truck does not have this as its controlled by the computer. will go into further detail when i get home like stated.

i am out of town right now for the 4th. i will be back intown later tonight and i will post up what i mean and how i did it. the latching relay i had made by my electricion is something we came up with. your truck does not have this as its controlled by the computer. will go into further detail when i get home like stated.

Thanks, I'd really appreciate your time on this. Enjoy the rest of your wkend.