Rear Locker for AAM 11.5

Think they are both 38 splines. I think Tony's might be made of 300M, hopefuly some folks will chime in. Randy's are probably just 4340. Granted a 4340 1 5/8" axle will take some abuse.

We had this same discussion one day, so we pulled an axle out of the Foam truck and counted them. I know that Tony's had different spline counts then what was on Randy's website. Two of us counted them. I seem to remember 39 spline for some reason.

Tony's got a bunch of different spline sizes as time has progressed on his shafts. But I havent heard a complaint about them. From what I've gatherd from his posts I know for sure, there are 30 spline, 35, 37, and 38's. There may very well be 39's out there too. I dont know what we currently sell or offers though. He had a post saying they tested the 30 and 35 spline shafts, but those werent the ones he wanted to sell, I dont think a set of either of those have ever broke, but he wanted a set that was bullet proof, hence the 37 and 38 spline shafts. He's always working on somthing though

So how much is it to get the spool and axles from this Tony guy?

I e-mailed him yesterday on it with no answer back yet. Since I still drive it on the road a little I might go with a Detroit true-loc. Don't know yet.

Put the detroit true trac in last night. Found the drivers axle shaft was broken and probably started the whole chain reaction. The True trac was $850 from west coast differentials then Randy's ring and Pinion called me back the next day and came down to from $895 on the spool to $650. Story of my life Urr. West Coast wanted $200 for axle shaft dodge wants $93. Tony never did get back with me.