Red or blue alto clutches for a race only truck ?

Just curious so I'm understanding you correctly.....are you saying stock counts on clutches and steels also? :what:

I run stock counts in mine. Good shift timing, good pressures will handle lots of HP.

I run stock counts in mine. Good shift timing, good pressures will handle lots of HP.

Thanks for the clarification Dan....I was under the impression most builders added to the OEM counts on all builds in order to hold up better.

I run stock front count(non shifting pack), 5 directs, 10 OD-direct, and +1 OD-brake.

Stock raybestos bands, however I saw an option for a raybestos hi energy band it was like $24 and .25" wider. Same flex and material.

Our truck isn't used for comp, but I like to play with the skinny pedal sometimes and we haul 20k with the toys loaded.

Side note- I am sending my Revmax VB back to get their newer design. It sounds like there are some nice features in the way Frank described fluid flow and pressures. It used to be 98psi base, and 160psi WOT, again this is a street truck not comp. And the new one is a little more aggressive and will do locked up/down shifts or hold a gear.

They may be late to that party, but its nice that they're hooking me up for being an early comer.

Last edited: