Reliable 13 second 6.0?

DIESEL POWER said:
i was refering to the thread starter, but hey it all good.
OOPS i was just defending my powerstroke fella up there I saw a guy in a big bad duramax shinning on him..:rules:

DIESEL POWER said:
so about how much HP are you pushin?
Comeon now don't get me in to that never gone to the dyno i don't want to post any dyno sheets and watch this thread turn out into a 10 page thread..LOL

OneStockQuik6.0 said:
Comeon now don't get me in to that never gone to the dyno i don't want to post any dyno sheets and watch this thread turn out into a 10 page thread..LOL
thats funny, you furd guys are smarter than i thought, the dodge guys like to fight is all, big ego's..:bow: :hehe:

OneStockQuik6.0 said:
You must be very fast huh?My Ford with just a single program,airaid intake,and straight pipe ran a 13.48 @ 99mph..Were talking about $600 in mods here I dont see no Duramax running that for that amount of money...Oh ya its CC,SB,SRW,F350 4X4 weighing at 7700lbs with driver...No aftermarket trans,no lift pump,no dual fueler,no aftermarket injectors,no Nos,no nothing....

:thankyou2:

I had a 13.6x couple years back on a Edge J/A, intake & exhaust, think they cost around 1000. We have to upgrade the tranny to keep the electronics from safe moding, if my clutches weren't burnt I would just need a TC & transgo. We're supposed to have a lift pump, Gm skimped on that. There was plenty of power before the dual pumps came out. Bigger injectors are a waste of money, stockers will support 700hp.

I never had an intent of starting a fight, I just wondered why the times were kinda slow.

Noreaster said:
I never had an intent of starting a fight, I just wondered why the times were kinda slow.

Stock fuel system is barely able to keep up with a stock truck

Noreaster said:
I had a 13.6x couple years back on a Edge J/A, intake & exhaust, think they cost around 1000. We have to upgrade the tranny to keep the electronics from safe moding, if my clutches weren't burnt I would just need a TC & transgo. We're supposed to have a lift pump, Gm skimped on that. There was plenty of power before the dual pumps came out. Bigger injectors are a waste of money, stockers will support 700hp.

Fight???comeon now you know how we do it here at Comp D:Cheer:

nummit said:
Stock fuel system is barely able to keep up with a stock truck
Thanks Pete thats the ansewer I was looking for.

Im glad you guys have CR now to see all the fun youve been missing out of. It be fun to see anybody could figure out how to take the fuel system of a 6.4 & fit it & control it on a 6.0. Or use a Dmax fuel system on a 6.0 or a 7.3, control with EFI live.

I've never ran my truck but I do beat up on dmaxs with just DJs economy tune. I hardly ever have my looney tune in when just driving aroubd town.

Hey I thought your avatar looked like Miami.

Noreaster said:
I had a 13.6x couple years back on a Edge J/A, intake & exhaust, think they cost around 1000. We have to upgrade the tranny to keep the electronics from safe moding, if my clutches weren't burnt I would just need a TC & transgo.

2 questions:

First the weak link is definetly the tranny. How come I always hear about the allison tranny, but the second you add ANY extra horsepower to that thing it goes bye bye? I just don't get it.

Second, how does it feel to be driving a ricer????:hehe: :hehe: :kick:

Sorry I had to.

Dalpilot said:
2 questions:

First the weak link is definetly the tranny. How come I always hear about the allison tranny, but the second you add ANY extra horsepower to that thing it goes bye bye? I just don't get it.

Second, how does it feel to be driving a ricer????:hehe: :hehe: :kick:

Sorry I had to.

Its not the weak link, its electronic & has a built in safety feature so it doesn't just go Boom like your would. It will hold some power when stock, but get past 750lbs it will limp going into 5th. Whats easier to fix burnt clutches or exploded tranny?

Its no ricer, its made in the US. Isuzu helped design it & doesn't have anything to do with building it, all GM.
Its better than that Mexican part infested turd your driving:poke:
If you wanted to call anything ricer, the new Dodge trannys are made in Japan.

Just having to write the word isuzu in the sentence about your engine makes it ricer enough for me. LOL

Noreaster said:
Its not the weak link, its electronic & has a built in safety feature so it doesn't just go Boom like your would. It will hold some power when stock, but get past 750lbs it will limp going into 5th. Whats easier to fix burnt clutches or exploded tranny?

My trannys held up just fine, and thats with large shots of Nitrous, and a whole bunch of power behind it. I'll take my Torque shift over your ally any day. LOL

Its no ricer, its made in the US.Toyota makes the camry in Georgetown Kentucky, its still a ricer. Isuzu helped design it & doesn't have anything to do with building it, all GM (General Matsimoto????. :eek:wned:

Its better than that Mexican part infested turd your driving:poke: Hey Mexicans are small but their strong.
If you wanted to call anything ricer, the new Dodge trannys are made in Japan.

Face it pal, you drive a ricer!:kick: Next thing you know you'll be putting one of those tall spoilers on it, and some Type R stickers on the back glass.LOL LOL :poke:

Dalpilot said:
Face it pal, you drive a ricer!:kick: Next thing you know you'll be putting one of those tall spoilers on it, and some Type R stickers on the back glass.LOL LOL :poke:

Whatever you want to think, I know its not & thats all that counts. So you used large shots of nitrous, what did that net you? low 13 or at best a high 12.

Didn't Banks already put some giant Type R sitckers all over a Duramax ?

Chit I don't even have emblems anymore let alone queer stickers.