Reman converters for sale!

Do It!!!!!!! I have a box from him in the garage that will be needed this week:woohoo:

I been wanting one of slowpokes tc and vb for a yr or so. I Just need to decide if i need a triple or single.

Triple, do it right the first time. Once you get the truck done and tuned in you will be glad.

I do not recommend the reman singles for that power level. With a good valve body and proper line pressure they are capeable of holding that, but it is pushing it. I will not sell you something that you will regret buying. Call me and I will be happy to answer any questions.

Last edited:
ulW7Y.jpg

58 pounds of UPS goodness

this thing will stall out @ 1800?

got it installed.

dunno if it stalls any lower, but now when it shifts at full throttle the rpm's drop which it didnt do on my stock converter.

Hey bud, I'll be pulling the trigger soon on my '00 47RE. I'm looking for something that will hold up to 500hp or so down the road (right now my only mods are a CAI, 4" TBE & AD150). Got anything or suggestions that will work for me?

If you are shooting for 500 hp. you need a triple disc. I have a couple of ones here, they don't last long. Give me a shout.

I have a few 4R100 converters here for you Ford guys...ATS and Suncoast.

If you are shooting for 500 hp. you need a triple disc. I have a couple of ones here, they don't last long. Give me a shout.

Good deal. I appreciate it! I'll give ya a hollar tomorrow but I've got some other things I need to take care of on the paint and body end before I get to the tranny so probably in about 2 months. How much power will a quality single disc handle? Generally speaking...

The remans I offer are for lower power stock application replacements, or something to get you back going cheap. If you are making power, you need to invest in a converter with good lock up components in order to save yourself work and headache. The price difference is worth it.

Just got off the phone with Phil at DPC and I gotta say... One hell of a nice guy! Loads of info and I can't wait to work with him on my tranny!!!

Slow poke, interested in what you have for a single disc... I think, shoot me a PM please

It would be for a 04.5 48RE

Back