Reman converters for sale!

i need a triple disc convertor to fit my 47RH tans its a 1995 2wd how much would it run me with shipping and the cost of convertor PM me if you could very interested and need one ASAP

Last edited:
Yes I do. I have triples singles and a BD dual disc in stock. Give me a shout.

just got a reman single disk for my brothers 12v! awsome guy to deal with, fast shipping and a really good converter!

Got any reman triples with a low stall? I'm needing one for a 47rh. Already have a core out to send.

Got it today, core is at the ups store. Won't leave till tomorrow. Thanks, Gary

Hey guys, I got three Dodge triples the other day. Two ATS and a Suncoast 44. $800 and a year warranty.

Soon as the freaking tax man drops my refund into my bank account I will be getting a single from you to hold me over until I need a triple. Have any with a good stall for a truck that does hardly any towing, stock hx35 with a boost elbow set to 35 psi, 4k gsk, and probably some bigger sticks shortly. 3.50 gearing. Not sure whatever info you could possibly need haha. Should be confirming middle to end of next week.

What would you use one of the single discs for hp wise? My truck has 500,000 miles on it so it's not going to see more than 400hp untill I have to rebuild. She's a peach...
d076cd37-dc00-d867.jpg

Last edited:
these converters are great! the input shaft will rip the splines out of the converter in just a few thousand miles even in a <600hp truck. but hey all you have to do is pay shipping to fix phils mistakes thats entirely his fault and you get another rebuilt pile!

The reman singles are for low power stock replacements, not for frucks making power. Cummins939, if you are dissastified, I will be happy to refund your money.

Did you see the truck? :). I will wait and get the triple if you still have one next month, maybe I'll make a sleeper...hard sleeper.

Just give me a call when you're ready. Have you seen pics of our race truck? Or as I like to call it.....my pulp wood truck. :)

Back