Replacement dash

I haven't checked them out yet. I just know I don't want a factory replacement so I don't end up with another cracking pile of junk.

Im plan on buying a factory replacement, they told me they re designed them, the ones from genos or lmc have to be painted, idk how well the paint would las before it starts peeling off.

I've done some reading about dashes, seems the LMC is higher quality. Someone on TDR installed a Geno's one and had some difficulty with fitment, another thread somewhere I read the owner installed an LMC dash and was happy with it. Another thread the LMC fit good but wasn't a perfect color match. Geno's needs painted, LMCs are already factory colors.

I put an LMC dash in and looked nice and it fit good. They even have the felt around the the screw holes so it won't squeak just like the stock one. It hasn't creaked or squeaked yet, worth the coin.

Discovered this thread on accident but i was looking for dash replacements for my 02 maybe 10 mins ago. LMC is what I keep hearing so that's where I'll order from. I'll post results hopefully soon.

Thanks for all of the input. I ended up going with the LMC one. $287 with shipping wasn't too bad and it's on it's way. I'll be sure to post a picture once I get it in the truck.

I need to order one for my truck. I ordered the carpet cover for now but it will drive me insane knowing the dash is busted up under it.

LMC is cheaper, and from what i hear the same quality as Genos.. just price difference. but i think genos has better details about the dash mat.

Put an lmc in my 01 and it was color matched already and fit great. Sold it right after though so not sure how it's holding up.

My LMC replacement was color matched (matched really well for a 13 year old truck) and has held up for 2 years without any cracking or color fading.

I just got my replacement dash in the mail today from LMC. I gotta say it looks very nice and the quality and color are a dead match to the factory dash. As luck would have it, I lost the 4th gear syncro in my NV5600 on the day my dash shows up. Truck is back at the shop that did the trans, thank God for warranties. I will be sure to post finished pics as promised.

Thanks man keep us updated, videos and pictures of the install would be great! There is only one on YouTube but not everything is noted perfectly