Report smoking vehicles

that is funny, the web site says that diesels can not smoke more then 10 consecutive seconds. up to a $1000 fine. i thought california was strict

In NV they have a hot line to call and the # was 686smog. Guess what I had for a license plate? Thats right 686smog was on my plate till the DMV made me turn it in. I had 26 complaints but the only reason they took it was a big wig at the DMV saw me blow smoke somewhere. The # was intended for gasser and they never did anything to me besides take my plates.

lol, I got an official letter from the R.S.V.P (Regional Smoking Vehicle Program) that said I could come in and have $500 of the repair cost subsidized...I couldn't help but laugh...

thats funny, im tryin to get one of those letters or a ticket for excessive smoke, but haven't gotten one yet oh well.

thats awesome...ive been pulled over for excessive smoke, with another guy, but since the cop couldnt actually SEE us, he couldnt ticket us...so we just got an asschewin' :blahblah1: :blahblah1:

if there was a 10 second rule in indiana, i'd be screwed.

feelmecummin said:
thats awesome...ive been pulled over for excessive smoke, with another guy, but since the cop couldnt actually SEE us, he couldnt ticket us...so we just got an asschewin' :blahblah1: :blahblah1:

:hehe: you and me both roy, plus alot more in this fine state.:rockwoot:

feelmecummin said:

so would i haha if i aint spraying and on my 80econo or above setting im rolling the coal as long as im on the throttle!:st: