RICHLAND FFA truck and tractor pull

not enoughsmoke

floatin in tha gulf
well its time for our pull in lynnville tn we will have stock,street,and open diesel truck classes on sept 11th and 12th friday night is test and tune for trucks and antiques and saturday is for trophies.come on down if yall want to have a great time if u want to whine about our pull stay home. lol we want good clean fun and we do trophies, no payout this is raisin money for kids for our ffa kids

I bet there is not another pull out there put on for the kids. What better group to help-FFA. If any of ya'll can make it, you won't be disappointed in the pulling action. Is the little girl in the two wheel drive chevy going to pull? Truly worth watching.

it will be even better this year we have lights on our poles ,so u dont have to hear the generators

Unnamed.jpg

Track looks good im about to
go work on ours now at the Delta Fair this weather has me biting off all my fingernails but we are good so far. Ill be out there all weekend making sure we dont hold too much water

Thanks we just spent 8k on lights u gonna come down and play?for those wantin more track time friday is test and tune

What's the details on the test and tune? How much, how many pulls does that buy? And is there a street address? Or just look for the fairgrounds?

What's the details on the test and tune? How much, how many pulls does that buy? And is there a street address? Or just look for the fairgrounds?

its $10 to get in they will give u a ticket when u sign up to pull give them ur ticket and it will only cost u $5 for ur first hook after ur first hook its $15 to hook for the rest of the night however if u jion our ffa alumni club for $35 u get a t shirt and $5 off every hook for both nights test and tune is the same as regular hookin but u can hook as many times as u wanna pay no trophies will be awarded on the test and tune night for trucks only , the street address is the co-op but its directly across form it
145 mills street
lynnville tn 38472
as for the fairgrounds thats a good joke:hehe::hehe::hehe:
this town is so small we dont have a square we have a triangle

Yeah we only had one side of the town square where I grew up. Called it main street. It was 1 mile of pavement, and 2 of dirt.