RICHLAND FFA truck and tractor pull

Tryin to get some more guys too.

They'll all be fords though lol.

Tryin to get some more guys too.

They'll all be fords though lol.

theres alot of goats in this town sat there will 3 diesel classes
stock - 1chip intake and exhaust dmaxs strappin allowed and 24v lift pumps allowed no traction bars must have tags and insurance 8500lbs 26in hithc height

street must be street driven,no hangin weights,no hood stacks,must be drove in as well must have tags and insurance 8500lbs 26in hitch height

open anything goes 26in hitch height :evil:evil

Well it's a drive for me, but I need to figure some things out on my truck too.

If I like the track I'll probably be back Saturday though lol. The pic of it looks good!

Well for most pullers to top it off jack reed (the predator) is our sled that's the reason whyfriday night is t*t for more truck track time

Is that the friday night start time? Just in case what is the saturday night start time?

6 pm tonight but all hot tractors and trucks lastnight was great tonight will be better:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Looks like me and Tom are coming back tonight, he will pull his truck and if I can get my 4wd working I will be pulling too. Track prep was good looking forward to gettin another hook

6 pm tonight but all hot tractors and trucks lastnight was great tonight will be better:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

They doin tractors first? What's the latest we can be there and still pull in our class?

You guys go Brad ?

Yea. Just walked in the door. It was a great pull with a great host "not enoughsmoke". Thanks for making us feel welcome.

Barry let me pull in one of the classes. It was the first time I ever pulled. It was fun. We figured out for sure something is wrong with the trans. We are not getting the ground speed like we was last year and maybe figured out the torque converter is not locking up. So we may end up freshening up the trans while we are on the subject since it is three years old with countless hooks. All in all it was a good night. Kenny with his white third gen dodge did awesome also. Glad to see his truck coming around now. All he needs is some tires and lockers and he will be super tough.

Alright here's a few vids. This is the unlimited class. Barry and Brad, I'll get y'all other two vids up tomorrow, I'm wore out. But the more I watch 'em, the more I'm sure you guys are right on with that trans slippin.

YouTube - Lynnville unlimited class truck pull

Yea. Just walked in the door. It was a great pull with a great host "not enoughsmoke". Thanks for making us feel welcome

thats the way its suppose to be anyone and everyone is always welcome i am glad all of u guys could come i am glad yall had a great time thats what we want everyone to have fun :thankyou2::thankyou2::thankyou2::thankyou2:

Alright here's a few vids. This is the unlimited class. Barry and Brad, I'll get y'all other two vids up tomorrow, I'm wore out. But the more I watch 'em, the more I'm sure you guys are right on with that trans slippin.

thanks for the videos i am gonna have to do somethin about that d@MN BOOST BOOT:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

thanks for the videos i am gonna have to do somethin about that d@MN BOOST BOOT:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Lol well when you're pushin that much it takes a bit to hold it.

And thanks for havin us, it was a good time!!!

Thanks for the vids. had a great time. really enjoyed visiting with ya'll