RICHLAND FFA truck and tractor pull

Thanks for the videos. I learned for sure the torque converter is not locking up watching them. How much would you charge to go to all the pulls and video:hehe:

Pay my hook fee LOL...

No worries man. I'll see y'all at the next one...

Uh... I remember trucks better than names man lol. Sorry, which truck was he drivin?

Not so much a bet but just a little fun to make it interesting? Both trucks pulled real good. Hope you get that boot fixed for good.

The red 4door cr with bigger twins

I didn't even realize Adam had twins lol! Dunno how I missed that. Y'all both pulled good! I kinda thought he might have you beat with the extra weight in the street class. But I figured it'd be the standard cab with hangin weight in the unlimited. Like Justin said though, both nice trucks!!

And that means alot comin from a PSD guy!

I didn't even realize Adam had twins lol! Dunno how I missed that. Y'all both pulled good! I kinda thought he might have you beat with the extra weight in the street class. But I figured it'd be the standard cab with hangin weight in the unlimited. Like Justin said though, both nice trucks!!

And that means alot comin from a PSD guy!

u cant hear his twins for the muffler he has 2 s400s thanks anyway i just got the compressor housing off and takin it tommorrow to get welded a tab to strap it

I thought I was the only guy that still had a muffler.

Good luck with that turbo! Adam said y'all might vband those tubes this winter?

Yes I am his twins are v banded all together and mine has blown apart before we was jjust talkin about it last night. I am also going to a non waste gated housin,t4 manifold and a 73 turbine.adam has a 52" muffler on his and all 5" exhaust. Are yall commin to the lincoln county fair friday

I'm not, my truck still isn't running right. Trying to figure this thing out. Is Adam's compound setup real laggy?

Yes I am his twins are v banded all together and mine has blown apart before we was jjust talkin about it last night. I am also going to a non waste gated housin,t4 manifold and a 73 turbine.adam has a 52" muffler on his and all 5" exhaust. Are yall commin to the lincoln county fair friday

Yeah I'll be down sometime friday afternoon. The little mrs and I are gonna camp out.

Well I got room at my house if yall don't wanna camp out yall are welcome its about 40miles from the fair but its probably on ur way home

Might take you up on that for y'alls pulls next year! 2 hours each way made for a long night...