Rocker arm issue

You mentioned different cam and heavy valve springs. Your springs are not coil binding are they? Installed height on springs correct? What cam and springs?

This happens. I'm surprised your seeing it with 165 single springs though. The problem is leverage. When the rocker pushes against the valve stem, the force works against the rocker pedestal and pushes it away from the spring. The width of the pedestal where it sits on the head is a factor, a wider footprint would make it more stable. Some of the very early engines had a pedestal with a wider base.

This is the reason girdles exist. It ties all 6 together, and they work together to keep each other from moving.

Pedestal/valve cover machining won't stop the covers from moving, as they bolt directly to the top of the pedestal.

Everything is clean under the pedestal. This is a 92 engine. Should I try and fined different pedestals or just make a girdle?

I would go with a girdle. The wide base stands are rare. Weston made and sold some inexpensive girdles a while back, check with him.

What is his name on here? Or any other contact information for him? Also does he have a site?

Alright thank you I'm going to build one my self. I just picked up a peace of 1 1/2 × 3/8 cold roll steel tonight I think it will work nicely. I'll post some pics up of the finished product. Hopefully this will help alot. Thanks everyone for the advice and knowledge.