Rocker Support Group Buy

Smokem

Turbler
10pcs $125 shipped, comes with O-rings and hardware.

380867_10150462809015913_506865912_9016148_956836097_n.jpg

UEG.jpg

I guess the data from the piece that was going out today was successful.
How much less deflection was there?

Last edited:
This is more along the lines of if there is enough interest. I've received a few PM's with people interested.

Whats that for weston? Is there really that much deflection in the rocker pedestals on the 12v?

how hard would it be to make one the shape of a 1st gen valve vover cover? At least it would look as good as it functions

if he posted the data, anyone with a drill and a couple bits could make one of those

although, the price is fair and the quality seems to be up there....

im not knocking it, its a good idea

Last edited:
I'm sure Smokem, will post data As he gets it, I think that he just sent it out for testing this week.

if he posted the data, anyone with a drill and a couple bits could make one of those

Good Luck With your drill bits... Got more of a steady hand than I..

although, the price is fair and the quality seems to be up there....

im not knocking it, its a good idea

I dont think data matters, it wouldnt take much, heck i even have access to a cnc plasma table, but i dont copy other peoples work when they worked hard and spent the time to design something.

^ obviasly there is a reason for it.... and $125 is alot easier to swallow then $600 for those that dont need to spend that kind of money...

also, who knows if that peice is designed with any preload....

The bolt holes are based from bore center. The recess in the first picture is to accomodate the raised area under the bolt and add proper crush on the O-ring.

I think the "data" that they are looking for are the gains from these. ie how much lift is lost due to rocker deflection.

If this solves the problem, in which I'm sure you've done alot of research, I will probably take two.

Keating machine has had a cover that ties the rocker pedestals together for a while now. This is not a new concept fwiw.