Rocky Mountian series meeting May 7th

We will be having a meeting on may the 7th at Rocky mountian raceway in salt lake city at 7:00 pm. We will be discussing what is going on with the new series. Thanks Hope to see you there. Kyle

I hear Jessie is still doing the May 10th test & tune in Ogden before he sells the sled, can anyone confirm this ?

I hear Jessie is still doing the May 10th test & tune in Ogden before he sells the sled, can anyone confirm this ?

havent heard anything bout jessie but i know dominator was wantin to do somethin around that time

Either way, I want to see someone pull something since I won't be able to do it this year:doh::bang

Either way, I want to see someone pull something since I won't be able to do it this year:doh::bang

hey brandon if you are really itching that bad i will hook up to the back of that dakota of yours :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Dang Mike, you just had to bring up the DAKOTA... :poke::doh: I think I will be alright to wait a little bit. I was thinking about pulling it in light stock a couple times this year, but who knows.

Congrats to the United crew I hope they get that Elko Pull nailed down I would like to go again depending on the dates.

BBD

Congrats to the United crew I hope they get that Elko Pull nailed down I would like to go again depending on the dates.

BBD

DATE TIME LOCATION

June 7th Morgan, Ut
June 13-14th John Day, Ore
June 21st Idaho Falls, Id
June 28th Elko, Nv.
July 19th Filer, Id (tent)
July 25th Toole, Ut.
Aug. 2nd Tremonton,Ut
Aug 16th Lyman, Wyo.
Sept 13th SLC (St Fair)

TENATIVE PULLS

Jerome, Idaho
Preston, Idaho
Salr Lake County Fair

DATE TIME LOCATION

June 7th Morgan, Ut
June 13-14th John Day, Ore
June 21st Idaho Falls, Id
June 28th Elko, Nv.
July 19th Filer, Id (tent)
July 25th Toole, Ut.
Aug. 2nd Tremonton,Ut
Aug 16th Lyman, Wyo.
Sept 13th SLC (St Fair)

TENATIVE PULLS

Jerome, Idaho
Preston, Idaho
Salr Lake County Fair

:rockwoot: finally some dates

:rockwoot: finally some dates

They have actually have them posted for a few months but they just barely updated and rmtpa has there schedule posted for the colorado area rumor is here in my home town bear lake idaho they are doing a sled pull and dyno for the county fair

Damn that sucks, I have a pull in Somora, CA on the 28th gonna have to think about this now :(

BBD